Waiting List 2023/24

Results of this thread showing over 6.5% aren't renewing, I am aware this poll represents a very small proportion of the fanbase but is this something that gives us faint hope?

Last season the points were very high but it was also the first ever season it didn't drop to minimum points IIRC - hard to know what to predict or think.

Results of this thread showing over 6.5% aren't renewing, I am aware this poll represents a very small proportion of the fanbase but is this something that gives us faint hope?

Last season the points were very high but it was also the first ever season it didn't drop to minimum points IIRC - hard to know what to predict or think.

Hopefully it drops a lot lower this year compared to last mate. I’m on around 320 points for a single seat fingers crossed!

This is why MyGers has been flawed from day one imo. It’s far easier for those with points, to rack up more points. It’s hard to move up a tier, as the goalposts keep shifting. ST holders have first dibs to renew, Gold’s will always get Euro aways, etc etc.
A closed shop.
Lyon
Belgrade
Braga
USG

All of the above went to 20 points plus from memory so would not say Euro is a total closed shop

Resigned myself to having to get separate seats for me and the wee man, then see about getting put together.

Anybody who wants a single ticket will get one. My advice would be don’t trust the club to contact you. Get down to the ticket office after the renewal deadline and you will get sorted out
The new season tickets are awarded by MyGers points from top points totals down,they won’t just sell them at the ticket office if you rock up.

At
The new season tickets are awarded by MyGers points from top points totals down,they won’t just sell them at the ticket office if you rock up.

In my experience of rangers if you show up and you’re eligible you will be able to sort it there and then. Likewise with seat moves. You have to pester the club and not wait for them to contact you

Anybody who wants a single ticket will get one. My advice would be don’t trust the club to contact you. Get down to the ticket office after the renewal deadline and you will get sorted out
:oops:
Im ok i have 2 ,but looking for another 1 for family member,i heard this patter above last year utter nonsene i say, show us proof someone you know waltzed into ticket office and just knabbed tickets ballacks.

My mate got 1 2 years ago with 30 points. Trying to get 1 this year for my wee man and will take a single seat anywhere as he is too young to go anyway so il let my brother use it. He has 175 points I think so more of a chance this year than last given this season and the cost of living sadly.

I must have around 50 points so absolutely no chance based on last season when you needed about 12 million points.

What cost of living crisis eh :D

Why shouldn’t season ticket holders get the opportunity to renew? Gold should always get Euro aways. Plenty of European aways drop well below gold, so the opportunity is there to pick up tickets for a lot of games if you really want too? There’s a reason why people are in the gold tier..
There’s often an argument that the club need to be careful to ensure away games aren’t a closed shop. Season tickets are a closed shop. If every season ticket holder renews until they died or transfers to a family member or friend who then continuously renew, that’s a closed shop

So it’s ironic the club are happy with a system that’s a closed shop. Obviously season tickets deserve priority

:oops:
Im ok i have 2 ,but looking for another 1 for family member,i heard this patter above last year utter nonsene i say, show us proof someone you know waltzed into ticket office and just knabbed tickets ballacks.

Happened to me year before last.

Got the ticket and managed to get a swap with two together last summer.

Possibly just actual luck though.

I know one or two people who were offered singles and either took them or passed on the chance as it wasn't the stand they were asking for.

At

In my experience of rangers if you show up and you’re eligible you will be able to sort it there and then. Likewise with seat moves. You have to pester the club and not wait for them to contact you
Just reading your posts,just bypass mygers etc waiting lists and pm yourself, you can just rock up ticket office and sort everyone out whos waiting nice.

I’ve made the mistake of buying/borrowing off friends until this year, meaning I started the year with 0 points. Have worked pretty hard to get as many points as possible - should be on 130ish when points are added. God knows how much I’ve spent but it’s more than a season ticket, so fingers crossed I get one so I can save some cash!!

This is why MyGers has been flawed from day one imo. It’s far easier for those with points, to rack up more points. It’s hard to move up a tier, as the goalposts keep shifting. ST holders have first dibs to renew, Gold’s will always get Euro aways, etc etc.
A closed shop.
People could buy all the add ons, b team ST, woman’s team ST to build points but you’re right in saying current season ticket holders attending games will always have a proxy 120 point advantage + match day attendance points and the option of cup games

What’s the alternative though? Not rewarding the buying habits of fans that currently go to games? Why should season ticket holders not get priority? There won’t be much movement with the scheme based on what I’ve read on here. Gold members that do European games will be gold forever more, there will be some movement between silver and gold as many in lower tiers have been buying add ons based on anecdotes on here but not as much movement as the club thought there would be

I must have around 50 points so absolutely no chance based on last season when you needed about 12 million points.

What cost of living crisis eh :D
You need to start going to games - if you're able to, and collect alot more points. I doubt if 50 will be enough for a season tkt most years, but you never know. Only the covid period dropped to low points.

You need to start going to games - if you're able to, and collect alot more points. I doubt if 50 will be enough for a season tkt most years, but you never know. Only the covid period dropped to low points.
I know, I know its going to take a massive amount of games and buying nonsense for mygers points, I just end up being lazy and buying it on rtv

Unfortunately purchasing every home domestic league game as a nonST will only give you 95 points mate. Add the Mygers and RTV and it still might not be enough even after 5 years. If last seasons points ceiling applies , I think that it was about 800 odd then I'm on to plums at 20 odd games a season, its not enough "loyalty".
What the answer is I'm not sure but I tend to just to accept its limitations.Ive managed to get the tickets that I've wanted. The Mygers CL package sale, non event, still leaves a bad taste in the mouth though

Unfortunately purchasing every home domestic league game as a nonST will only give you 95 points mate. Add the Mygers and RTV and it still might not be enough even after 5 years. If last seasons points ceiling applies , I think that it was about 800 odd then I'm on to plums at 20 odd games a season, its not enough "loyalty".
What the answer is I'm not sure but I tend to just to accept its limitations.Ive managed to get the tickets that I've wanted. The Mygers CL package sale, non event, still leaves a bad taste in the mouth though
What’s this?

Buses that get tickets for every game didn’t get CL packages either. Club use was the issue for the CL

Buses that get tickets for every game didn’t get CL packages either. Club use was the issue for the CL
They advertised and gave a date for a
Mygers sale mate.
If they knew that they didn't have tickets then they should have said so.Which they didn't. Various screens went up over the course of about an hour before the whole thing went blank. Extremely poor communication.

They advertised and gave a date for a
Mygers sale mate.
If they knew that they didn't have tickets then they should have said so.Which they didn't. Various screens went up over the course of about an hour before the whole thing went blank. Extremely poor communication.
Understand that but they also sent an email asking for RSC requests but then gave 0 packages

This is despite some buses taking upwards of 25 tickets for the USG game and 15+ for PSV

It used to be with the old travel club if you didn’t have enough points but registered you got the point mate
Last season you got points for registering Im unsure about this year as the only one I registered for was Liverpool away

From what ive been told and read you do
If its changed then apologies for me not knowing the facts
You don’t get any points for applying for European away games.
You get 15 points for a purchased ticket,which you need the required points threshold to buy.

Understand that but they also sent an email asking for RSC requests but then gave 0 packages

This is despite some buses taking upwards of 25 tickets for the USG game and 15+ for PSV
I can only comment on the Mygers mate.It sounds inconsistent for the RSC and unfair too if I'm picking you up correctly.
I did check at 2 am and the stadium map showed seats.The sale screen comes up in the am at the alloted time with various caveats in relation to the sale over the course of about an hour or so, but no one can buy them.Then after about an hour ish the plugs pulled.
Now I'll admit that it did pull out my cynical side.However as I said if there's no tickets don't advertise a sale and dont put the sale screens up.They should be up front.There will be no Mygers or RSC sale for whatever reason.

Last season you got points for registering Im unsure about this year as the only one I registered for was Liverpool away
No you didn't other than for domestic aways. Euro aways since mygers have only ever been if you bought them other than that shambles with the Lyon tickets where people had them cancelled because of the French then it changed

So was thinking of getting a season ticket back but need mygers? im ok with that but may not have enough mygers points to be offered one ever as higher myger points will always be offered first, is that how it works?
Get MyGers and get into the ticket office after the renewals have been done with the money and you’ll get a single seat if you’re willing to sit anywhere.

I can only comment on the Mygers mate.It sounds inconsistent for the RSC and unfair too if I'm picking you up correctly.
I did check at 2 am and the stadium map showed seats.The sale screen comes up in the am at the alloted time with various caveats in relation to the sale over the course of about an hour or so, but no one can buy them.Then after about an hour ish the plugs pulled.
Now I'll admit that it did pull out my cynical side.However as I said if there's no tickets don't advertise a sale and dont put the sale screens up.They should be up front.There will be no Mygers or RSC sale for whatever reason.
I can't remember what happened with the CL tkts and what was advertised, but it's (now) in the ticket terms and conditions, that its club discretion how many tickets they decide to release for mygers sale for certain games. Their way of saying big games will be sold for hospitality and no point greetin about it.

Wanting to get a seat for my daughter next to me and my dad. What’s the way to do this? The seat next to me hasn’t had a season ticket holder in it in 5 years and is just sold on a game by game basis by the club. I ideally want to buy that seat for her. Emailed the club and they said join MyGers, but will she need to get her points up before they will sell her the seat?

I’m trying to sort this early as she is only 2 but realistically I would start taking her in a year or two. If I join MyGers then I’m not going to buy that seat match by match every game when she isn’t ready to go yet if that makes sense.

I can't remember what happened with the CL tkts and what was advertised, but it's (now) in the ticket terms and conditions, that its club discretion how many tickets they decide to release for mygers sale for certain games. Their way of saying big games will be sold for hospitality and no point greetin about it.
I couldn't agree more.

My mate got 1 2 years ago with 30 points. Trying to get 1 this year for my wee man and will take a single seat anywhere as he is too young to go anyway so il let my brother use it. He has 175 points I think so more of a chance this year than last given this season and the cost of living sadly.
Last year you had loads of folk who didn’t renew following the Covid season coming back, all with high points totals as well. That and people who are now priced out should mean it drops much lower this year

Back