Waiting List 22/23

Suppose it depends where you park.

I couldn't think of anything worse than sitting in traffic for ages after a game
It's every game. 45 mins on PRW to get onto motorway to M74. Fed up of it. Live in EK and public transport would be even slower as involves changes to get to Ibrox

It's every game. 45 mins on PRW to get onto motorway to M74. Fed up of it. Live in EK and public transport would be even slower as involves changes to get to Ibrox

I stay not far from EK and I'm normally back in the house 45 mins after the final whistle. For EK add another 5/10 mins on

My daughter has been on the waiting list for a couple of years now. I knew she would not have enough points to secure a ticket any time soon but I checked with the ticket office yesterday what the points threshold went down to for this season and they replied back saying it was approx 800. They then went onto say that under 12s cannot purchase individual season tickets which is the first I’ve heard of this.

My daughter has been on the waiting list for a couple of years now. I knew she would not have enough points to secure a ticket any time soon but I checked with the ticket office yesterday what the points threshold went down to for this season and they replied back saying it was approx 800. They then went onto say that under 12s cannot purchase individual season tickets which is the first I’ve heard of this.
If you’re trying to get an individual seat you could have got one last season.

I picked one up for my daughter, she had 40 points last summer (2 X MyGers) and it was an individual seat, she’s under 12 so don’t know where that info is coming from.

If you’re trying to get an individual seat you could have got one last season.

I picked one up for my daughter, she had 40 points last summer (2 X MyGers) and it was an individual seat, she’s under 12 so don’t know where that info is coming from.
Unfortunately wasn’t offered any last season but she’s only on 40 points now. I was a bit confused aswell regarding the comment about under 12s not being able to purchase individual seats so have went back to them to check:

Below is what’s they said:

The lowest points threshold for new Season Tickets being offered for Season 22/23 was 800 approximately.

Please follow the below link for information / FAQ's on Mygers memberships, including how to earn points:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/mygers-faq/5rf3rduyhADk1yDmcH8wEn
Please be aware that under 12's will not be eligible for an individual Season Ticket

Is she waiting for a ticket in the Family Stand? If so, Juniors must be accompanied by an Adult. From the FAQ:

Can a junior purchase a seat in the Family Section?

Single adult, single junior or single concession Season Tickets are not available in the Family Section.

Age restrictions apply to Family Groups; they must comprise of at least 1 adult or 1 adult concession (65yrs and over) and 1 junior.

A maximum of 3 juniors can be accompanied by 1 adult or 1 adult concession; a maximum of two adults or a mix of 1 adult and 1 adult concession can accompany 1 junior.

A junior should be under 16 years of age at the annual cut-off point of 1 July.

Is she waiting for a ticket in the Family Stand? If so, Juniors must be accompanied by an Adult. From the FAQ:

Can a junior purchase a seat in the Family Section?

Single adult, single junior or single concession Season Tickets are not available in the Family Section.

Age restrictions apply to Family Groups; they must comprise of at least 1 adult or 1 adult concession (65yrs and over) and 1 junior.

A maximum of 3 juniors can be accompanied by 1 adult or 1 adult concession; a maximum of two adults or a mix of 1 adult and 1 adult concession can accompany 1 junior.

A junior should be under 16 years of age at the annual cut-off point of 1 July.
Hi mate. No just a single seat. I’m just assuming the guy at ticket office is mistaken or they have just recently changed the rule.

Hi mate. No just a single seat. I’m just assuming the guy at ticket office is mistaken or they have just recently changed the rule.
Quite possible they simply assumed, given her age, you were looking for the seat in the Family Stand I guess. Can't find anything in the Ts & Cs about restrictions in other areas of the ground (other than differing age limits in GR). Just know you cannot get a single ticket in the Family Stand.

Back