Waiting List 22/23

Blair1310

Apologies if this thread is already up, please merge if so.

My son is on the list so I emailed today to ask about points and drop another hint that id like him in BF4 near me if at all possible. The guy replied to say that they have begun working through the list today and that many people will say no to the seat they are offered so it will work its way down the list.

Looks like its offer based and not the select a seat model this year.

My son has 120 points (he is only 4) so im hoping he will get a single seat offer somewhere.

I am off on holiday on Saturday for a week and his account is linked to my wife’s email so thought a thread where folk post if they get an offer and their points might be helpful in letting me know when to tell her to get her arse off the sun bed and check her emails!

Can you not just change the email address to your own, failing that set up emails on her phone so she can stay on the sun lounger?

I appreciate that my sarcastic pish isn't the answer you wanted.

Enjoy your holiday!

Can you not just change the email address to your own, failing that set up emails on her phone so she can stay on the sun lounger?

I appreciate that my sarcastic pish isn't the answer you wanted.

Enjoy your holiday!
Im already linked via my email to my own ST. I like the forwarding idea. However, given she paid bugger all for the holiday I feel a jaunt to the room to check her email instead of me is the least she can do!

If anyone gets an offer, a post on here with ur points total would be most appreciated. Especially if my wife batters me at the pool. At least my son might then be my hawner.

I'm on 21 points. No idea where I got that extra point so I'm not really hopeful. Do they still do half season tickets around Christmas time? If I don't get one I should be able to build up some precious mygers points until then.

Im already linked via my email to my own ST. I like the forwarding idea. However, given she paid bugger all for the holiday I feel a jaunt to the room to check her email instead of me is the least she can do!
Can you not link two accounts to one email?
How does it work for the family stand?

Apologies if this thread is already up, please merge if so.

My son is on the list so I emailed today to ask about points and drop another hint that id like him in BF4 near me if at all possible. The guy replied to say that they have begun working through the list today and that many people will say no to the seat they are offered so it will work its way down the list.

Looks like its offer based and not the select a seat model this year.

My son has 120 points (he is only 4) so im hoping he will get a single seat offer somewhere.

I am off on holiday on Saturday for a week and his account is linked to my wife’s email so thought a thread where folk post if they get an offer and their points might be helpful in letting me know when to tell her to get her arse off the sun bed and check her emails!
Guy in work was talking about similar today, he has 2 tickets in the Govan rear for him and his eldest lad and was wanting a third so his youngest can start going, the very best he can get is another ticket in the Govan rear but its almost the full length of the stand away but he feels that he has to buy it and then try to get something nearer. Its a risk because it'll mean he'll have to leave his kids on their own while he takes up the other seat.

I had an email earlier in the year saying I was in 800 odd points

Have you guys only just joined or have I got mine wrong

I had a season ticket for years and ticked every box until about 3 years ago

Can you not link two accounts to one email?
How does it work for the family stand?
Thats a good point actually. Maybe that gets linked together automatically because u need a parent and child but 2 separate doesn’t. Il look into it!

Guy in work was talking about similar today, he has 2 tickets in the Govan rear for him and his eldest lad and was wanting a third so his youngest can start going, the very best he can get is another ticket in the Govan rear but its almost the full length of the stand away but he feels that he has to buy it and then try to get something nearer. Its a risk because it'll mean he'll have to leave his kids on their own while he takes up the other seat.
Has he been offered a seat from the waiting list already mate?

I had an email earlier in the year saying I was in 800 odd points

Have you guys only just joined or have I got mine wrong

I had a season ticket for years and ticked every box until about 3 years ago
I have loads of points but my son turns 4 tomorrow so has never been to a game. I bought him MyGers the last 3 years and edmiston house to get his points. It backdates 5 years so ul have ut points from 3 years ago. Its resetting from 5 years to 3 years So that will hump urs if you dont get one this year.

Are u on the WL? U will get a seat no problem at all on 800

TO is a fcuking joke. My niece can’t get on to the season ticket waiting list because she’s on the system as still being a season ticket holder. TO emailed back last Monday saying this it will be fixed in the next “week or so”. Still waiting for it to be fixed.

TO is a fcuking joke. My niece can’t get on to the season ticket waiting list because she’s on the system as still being a season ticket holder. TO emailed back last Monday saying this it will be fixed in the next “week or so”. Still waiting for it to be fixed.
Does she have MyGers aye?

If she ‘bought’ the new waiting list place hopefully she gets one mate.
Won’t let her buy it mate, keep getting the error message and ticket office said it’s because she’s still on the system as season ticket holder even though her old season ticket was transferred over to someone else a few seasons ago. She’s on 910 points so hoping to be at the top of the list for getting offered a seat.

Won’t let her buy it mate, keep getting the error message and ticket office said it’s because she’s still on the system as season ticket holder even though her old season ticket was transferred over to someone else a few seasons ago. She’s on 910 points so hoping to be at the top of the list for getting offered a seat.
Id certainly think you will be at the top mate. Just get her to email and say, ‘im a ST and seem to have lost my smart card, please send a replacement’.

Free season ticket

Id certainly think you will be at the top mate. Just get her to email and say, ‘im a ST and seem to have lost my smart card, please send a replacement’.

Free season ticket
Wish I knew this last season I would have been using her account to apply for away tickets Aswell :shh:

Thats a good point actually. Maybe that gets linked together automatically because u need a parent and child but 2 separate doesn’t. Il look into it!
Can any parent and child in another stand answer how this works?
Surely the adult is responsible for the child ticket?

I have 531 points, been on waiting list since August 2021, have not had an email yet but will let you know if/when I get offered one. How long has your son been on waiting list?

I was on the waiting list for the family stand. I have 42 points but my daughter has only been to the legends game and isn’t registered at all. When you select the family stand you simply add up to 3 kids - no details required. It’s my understanding that they then look for two seats together.

I switched to the individual list as you can’t be on both waiting lists at the same time. I figured that I’ve a better chance on my own anywhere in the stadium than o do getting two seats together in one stand.

As for my daughter, she’ll have to wait I suppose! She’s too young now really anyway but if I do get a ticket I’ll add us to the family waiting list again next year.

I have 531 points, been on waiting list since August 2021, have not had an email yet but will let you know if/when I get offered one. How long has your son been on waiting list?
Just joined this year. You should look into ur situation mate. If its for a single seat. My mate got one on 20 points last year and its done in order. U should have had one.

Just joined this year. You should look into ur situation mate. If its for a single seat. My mate got one on 20 points last year and its done in order. U should have had one.
I did email end of last week when I renewed my MyGers and they said they will start processing soon, I am worried that because I chose Main Stand Front or Govan Front that I have limited my options. I'll follow up in a few days if I see people on this thread getting offers. Thanks for starting the thread as I'll find it useful

I emailed them said them said they will start contacting people as of 27th of june.

See link they sent me

I did email end of last week when I renewed my MyGers and they said they will start processing soon, I am worried that because I chose Main Stand Front or Govan Front that I have limited my options. I'll follow up in a few days if I see people on this thread getting offers. Thanks for starting the thread as I'll find it useful
I picked bf4 for my son as its next to me but i emailed them to say we would take anything. The guy responded to say that they will offer any seat and that your preferences are just there in case they are available. You will be grand mate

I thought they were going to start emailing people on the list from june 27th, do we think they will start early and get in touch with people this week?

I thought they were going to start emailing people on the list from june 27th, do we think they will start early and get in touch with people this week?
Thats what the email i got read like mate but he may have meant they are organising it this week and starting next week. He did say i would hear, if successful for my son, over the next couple of weeks.

Thats what the email i got read like mate but he may have meant they are organising it this week and starting next week. He did say i would hear, if successful for my son, over the next couple of weeks.
Cheers mate, on the waiting list myself hopefully here something soon myself

I have loads of points but my son turns 4 tomorrow so has never been to a game. I bought him MyGers the last 3 years and edmiston house to get his points. It backdates 5 years so ul have ut points from 3 years ago. Its resetting from 5 years to 3 years So that will hump urs if you dont get one this year.

Ahhhh got ya

Yeah I’m on the list, not heard anything yet tho

Changed days indeed. In the ’50’s my auld man had a season ticket in the Main Stand and as a 4year old he’d simply lift me over the turnstile and sit me on his knee. Obviously, these were the ’lesser’ games that didn’t attract a big crowd. Often, I was able to sit next to him if the seat was vacant. Nowadays, it must be a major problem for people like yourself to try and organise an extra season ticket for youngsters. On the one hand, it is incredible that we have such a strong support that follow follows, yet, on the other, thousands more need to be accommodated but our capacity isn’t big enough to cope with demand. I have a similar predicament with my grandson. I would like to take him along to a game but I’m sure nowadays it would be impossible to lift him over and sit him on my knee. I presume security and safety measures wouldn’t allow that anymore. Hope you get your extra ticket.

I emailed them said them said they will start contacting people as of 27th of june.

See link they sent me

Do they email you regardless? , what I mean by that is if your unsuccessful will they still let you know either way?

Do they email you regardless? , what I mean by that is if your unsuccessful will they still let you know either way?
No i don’t think so mate. Last few years its gone down to 20 points for individual seats so if u wanted one u got one. Loads on the list will be looking for 2 together and that could take years but I doubt the email to say unsuccessful.

I’m Govan Rear and I did similar to this last year for my 7 year old boy though initially I bought one in Club Deck then emailed the ticket office to say I had bought his ticket but he wouldn’t be using it due to location.

Gave mine and my dads seat details and the following morning the ticket office emailed back and offered me a seat two rows in front of us. I sat there a few games and my dad and the wee man sat in our original seats then got talking to the guy next to my dads seat who went just himself so we arranged a seat swap through club so now all three of us sit in a row.

Appreciate we probably got extremely lucky but it shows that it can be done.

Back