Waiting List 22/23

Do they email you regardless? , what I mean by that is if your unsuccessful will they still let you know either way?
I wouldn't like to say for sure but knowing how rangers operate i wouldn't be suprised if they don't let people who are unsuccessful know

Missed the renewal as I'm getting keys to my new house on Thursday and didn't think I would be able to afford it this season.

Things have worked out and I'm back on the waiting list, 721 points so I'm hoping it won't be much of an issue to get a seat.

If its a single seat and you wil
Missed the renewal as I'm getting keys to my new house on Thursday and didn't think I would be able to afford it this season.

Things have worked out and I'm back on the waiting list, 721 points so I'm hoping it won't be much of an issue to get a seat.
l sit anywhere then you will definitely get one.

I'm on 120 and ideally looking for 2 tickets - no idea what my son is on. I doubt I'll get 2 together but if there is none available in the areas I've requested will they offer me another seat in another zone?

I'm on 120 and ideally looking for 2 tickets - no idea what my son is on. I doubt I'll get 2 together but if there is none available in the areas I've requested will they offer me another seat in another zone?
They will offer whatever is available based off the top down method on the waiting list. You will receive offers for elsewhere if your requested zones are unavailable.

FFS This place is slipping badly.
61 posts and no-one has said it!

ROOOOLLLLZZZZZ

(Guy even mentioned wife and did not put in the usual no pics disclaimer!!)

They start on 27th June, in order of top down based on MyGers points
The link they sent stated 27th June however I received this response by email (my initial query was asking about whether I needed to add the waiting list again having been already on the waiting list last season)

"Once you are on the waiting list you will remain on it until you have a season ticket, provided you remain a MyGers member during this time. We will begin to work through the waiting list from week commencing Monday 20th of June. Any offers would come via email following this."

Perhaps they will start working on it this week but not start offering people the ticket until 27th

The link they sent stated 27th June however I received this response by email (my initial query was asking about whether I needed to add the waiting list again having been already on the waiting list last season)

"Once you are on the waiting list you will remain on it until you have a season ticket, provided you remain a MyGers member during this time. We will begin to work through the waiting list from week commencing Monday 20th of June. Any offers would come via email following this."

Perhaps they will start working on it this week but not start offering people the ticket until 27th
Fantastic work mate, good luck in attaining one, I also have hopes of doing so and I am hoping the fact I am after a single ticket will allow for that

The points for Ross County and Motherwell, aswell as the early renewal yesterday I think. The points updates are normally sent a few days after so might see the new tiers and points totals this week

They will but i very much doubt they will be together, or even close. Best shot for 2 together for ur son is to get them in the Family stand. Only reason im not doing that is because my son isn’t yet old enough to go so im hoping in a couple of years when he is il have been able to get him a seat move from the one they offer me to where I sit.

Has anyone else tried what the poster above said and just walked into the ticket office to try and buy one? Be so much easier to have my son one sorted before i go on holiday!

Has anyone else tried what the poster above said and just walked into the ticket office to try and buy one? Be so much easier to have my son one sorted before i go on holiday!
Only issue is we don’t have a ticket office that is open.

Yes. Would be happy with any seat.
I’d be wary of those restricted view seats though,… I mistakenly took on in the enclosure as I wanted nearer the pitch from GR4…. Lasted one game Pedro’s first euro game against progres then first thing next day went to the TO and they found me a far better full view seat in GF4. Didn’t care about the money but the restriction was mental.

Not sure if I was just lucky at the time but reckon you’d stand a better chance by going to the TO.

I’d be wary of those restricted view seats though,… I mistakenly took on in the enclosure as I wanted nearer the pitch from GR4…. Lasted one game Pedro’s first euro game against progres then first thing next day went to the TO and they found me a far better full view seat in GF4. Didn’t care about the money but the restriction was mental.

Not sure if I was just lucky at the time but reckon you’d stand a better chance by going to the TO.
That would be great if the ticket office was open mate.

Id take anywhere without probs a restricted view, 116 points. Does this sound likely? I also thought about signing up for a mygers for my daughter and purchasing the Edimiston House package to get another? just doubt they would be together

That would be great if the ticket office was open mate.
Ah. Of course, I guess that first euro qualifier was later in the season. When at the TO the view the lassie had of the stadium seat allocations was totally different to the view online. It showed a number of vacant seats, some other categories like reserved details and sold.

I had my pick of three or four in GF 3 and 4. I opted then to be more central rather than higher up. Row i was a good seat but really about 6 rows back for me would have been perfect. Please bear in mind this was a good few years back but my advice would be when the TO is open pay them a visit and make an enquiry.

Ah. Of course, I guess that first euro qualifier was later in the season. When at the TO the view the lassie had of the stadium seat allocations was totally different to the view online. It showed a number of vacant seats, some other categories like reserved details and sold.

I had my pick of three or four in GF 3 and 4. I opted then to be more central rather than higher up. Row i was a good seat but really about 6 rows back for me would have been perfect. Please bear in mind this was a good few years back but my advice would be when the TO is open pay them a visit and make an enquiry.
I think those days are gone mate ,with it only being open match days dont think many will get to choose a new season ticket from going in person.They have to improve its service by minimum opening some bloody phone lines.

I would do that to get my son's ticket if there was an actual specified time it was open to do so. If anyone knows, let me know!

Id take anywhere without probs a restricted view, 116 points. Does this sound likely? I also thought about signing up for a mygers for my daughter and purchasing the Edimiston House package to get another? just doubt they would be together
I reckon 116 will be fine to get a single seat as long as you take whatever they offer. You wont get 2 together though mate unless you have signed up for the family section waiting list.

It's your luck tbh I got one within a week of joining the list and I was a Bronze mygers member I've also got a seat transfer for this season so mines will be up for grabs

Yep that is a consideration. I would probably decline a restricted view. Confident that I will get a non restricted view seat though. I used to sit in the first row of MRS years ago and it was a very good seat under cover. Slap bang on the 18 yard line of the box too.

TO is a fcuking joke. My niece can’t get on to the season ticket waiting list because she’s on the system as still being a season ticket holder. TO emailed back last Monday saying this it will be fixed in the next “week or so”. Still waiting for it to be fixed.
I’m still waiting in a reply from the ticket office to sort this out.

I emailed the TO this morning to see if its an option to head in and buy my son a ST like a poster above said and got a really polite reply explaining that they wont be open and would not sell one via the TO. It will all be done via email and online.

Maybe save folk a journey.

Anyone else selected BF as the location for their preferred seat? Hopeful my son gets one offered in there. No idea how popular it is.

mygers points updated so folk can give an updated points total when they get an offer. My Son now up to 130 looking for a single seat. Hopefully in BF4 as said above.

Anyone else selected BF as the location for their preferred seat? Hopeful my son gets one offered in there. No idea how popular it is.
I selected broomloan front and west enclosure as my choices..

Prepared to take anywhere seat wise though on actual offer..

Will 90 points be enough for a ST offer anywhere?..

:)

I selected broomloan front and west enclosure as my choices..

Prepared to take anywhere seat wise though on actual offer..

Will 90 points be enough for a ST offer anywhere?..

:)
Think it's just luck mate. There was a massive uptake of season tickets this year so I thought chances were slim but I'm now hopeful.

Last year it went down to 20 points

Back