Waiting List 22/23

Think it's just luck mate. There was a massive uptake of season tickets this year so I thought chances were slim but I'm now hopeful.

Last year it went down to 20 points
Tbh it will go right down to the worst seats which have been swapped restricted views my son had one a few years back MRR , but your in,he just came sat with me other side main stand most games theres always empty seats around most league games to get a better view every stand just wait till game kicks off and move.

Think it's just luck mate. There was a massive uptake of season tickets this year so I thought chances were slim but I'm now hopeful.

Last year it went down to 20 points
Heard and seen plenty posts etc where people picked anywhere in ground up on 20 last season..

Heres hoping like you pal..

Id take a deck chair on a stand roof this season pal if offered gladly..

:)

I’m still waiting in a reply from the ticket office to sort this out.
Finally got a reply today from the ticket office and the issue has been solved. My niece is now on the waiting list, she’s on 935 points but needs a season ticket in the broomloan front.

Im planning to join MyGers this year for myself & my 1 year old. Surely by time he's 3/4 we'll be in a position to get 2 together.
I got one for my son in CR5 two seasons ago when he was coming up one year old, our existing tickets in CR2.

Was able to get his ticket moved last year so that it is now only 6 seats away from ours. On the waiting list to see if we can get directly beside / infront / behind ours. That close works for us but I’ll stay on the list as long as necessary so all seats together.

Also on the ST waiting list now for my daughter and will do the same for her.

My kids on 164 points now, didn’t get an offer last year as he was only 11, hopefully get one this year. Will take any non restricted view seat but would be looking to get a swap to the Copland Rear to be near myself.

Looks like it's been removed of the site.

Check through your e-mails for previous points update.
You log in to your account on a PC, click ‘my account’ rather than something from the drop down menu and then you can see it on the right had side halfway down the page mate

Will they contact by email or phone call?
It will be an email mate. Certainly was for my mate last year.

However, folk on that thread were logging in and refreshing their account as the points got near them and loads had the seat in their basket before they got the account so keep checking.

It will be an email mate. Certainly was for my mate last year.

However, folk on that thread were logging in and refreshing their account as the points got near them and loads had the seat in their basket before they got the account so keep checking.
Brilliant mate I’ll do that come Monday. A week of refreshing emails and the web :))

If you are on normal list trying to get adult and child together would it be better just changing to family section waiting list?

Is there any restrictions on family section at all tickets wise?

Just logged in to check my points again and the box where they are displayed plus my order history is unavailable. I assume they're going to update all of our points and then start working their way down the list from Monday. Fingers crossed!

Just logged in to check my points again and the box where they are displayed plus my order history is unavailable. I assume they're going to update all of our points and then start working their way down the list from Monday. Fingers crossed!
I’ve checked just now and I have a similar issue

Yeah I have just logged on to both my account and my partners account and only basic 'My Account' details are showing on both; No MyGers points or purchase history showing.

Yeah I have just logged on to both my account and my partners account and only basic 'My Account' details are showing on both; No MyGers points or purchase history showing.
Log in on a PC mate then click the 'my account' bit rather than hover over it to see the drop down. It will then display the points half way down the page on the right hand side under a heading of 'My Gers'

Log in on a PC mate then click the 'my account' bit rather than hover over it to see the drop down. It will then display the points half way down the page on the right hand side under a heading of 'My Gers'
That's the issue, we don't see our purchase history or MyGers points by doing this. Assume this is because the TO are updating them.

Buzzing to see all the offers people are getting being put in here come next week (hopefully). Hoping my 85 points will be enough, good luck everyone!
130 for my son. Last year one of my mates got one on 45 and the other on 20. Basically if you would take a single seat anywhere, you got an offer.

Loads on the waiting list are there looking for 2 together or more are there isn't that many free doubles out there so singles are far more likely to get them with lower points that doubles are on higher points. The TO guy said as much to me when I emailed about my boy. 'Many will refuse the offered seat' I think were his words.

130 for my son. Last year one of my mates got one on 45 and the other on 20. Basically if you would take a single seat anywhere, you got an offer.

Loads on the waiting list are there looking for 2 together or more are there isn't that many free doubles out there so singles are far more likely to get them with lower points that doubles are on higher points. The TO guy said as much to me when I emailed about my boy. 'Many will refuse the offered seat' I think were his words.
Where abouts were their seats mate? Main Stand Rear or Club Deck?

That is pretty high Silver so you will 100% get an offer mate. Did you have a seat within the last 5 years aye?
Sorry meant to say I’ve already got a season ticket in the broomloan front, just need one for my niece in there and she’s on 900 odd.

Sorry meant to say I’ve already got a season ticket in the broomloan front, just need one for my niece in there and she’s on 900 odd.
If she has 900, she must have been to loads of games or had a ticket? She will definitely get an offer mate.

Family section will be one of the hardest places to get an ST as it’s a separate waiting list and limited seats together which they require.
I know mate, I wasn't meaning this season, I was meaning in time its likely the best chance given there is a natural migration of families out of there each year.

2 years ago I joined the waiting list for the first time and got offered one, granted it was a single seat and was the summer of covid lockdown. I think if your only looking a single seat and not fussy you should get sorted. Mine is near the front of CD1 and I'm happy enough with it.

Family section will be one of the hardest places to get an ST as it’s a separate waiting list and limited seats together which they require.
All refreshed for a new season of everyone tagging you in and moaning?

Is your pre season training just doing nothing around the house and getting nagged at to prepare you for all of us?

I’ve got a season ticket already in a different name and I’ve got a MyGers membership (in my own name) and on the waiting list with 195 points. What’s the chances I get offered one on the account with 195 points this season? (I’ve opted for SJF or BF)

I’ve got a season ticket already in a different name and I’ve got a MyGers membership (in my own name) and on the waiting list with 195 points. What’s the chances I get offered one on the account with 195 points this season? (I’ve opted for SJF or BF)
A cert id say.

Back