Waiting List 22/23

I know mate, I wasn't meaning this season, I was meaning in time its likely the best chance given there is a natural migration of families out of there each year.
Not recently there hasn’t.Nowhere for family groups to move to so some are having to stay in the family stand despite kids reaching 18.

All refreshed for a new season of everyone tagging you in and moaning?

Is your pre season training just doing nothing around the house and getting nagged at to prepare you for all of us?
I’ve not stopped yet for a break so it’s more like a slog to the end of the season.

I’ll maybe try that one with the other half and see how it goes down!

I'm on 860 ish and waiting for an offer...

Had an email from the TO earlier saying that offers have started being made

Guy in work was talking about similar today, he has 2 tickets in the Govan rear for him and his eldest lad and was wanting a third so his youngest can start going, the very best he can get is another ticket in the Govan rear but its almost the full length of the stand away but he feels that he has to buy it and then try to get something nearer. Its a risk because it'll mean he'll have to leave his kids on their own while he takes up the other seat.
Not sure how old the youngest is, but I purchased in the same stand for my kid and for all of last season he stood in front of me of we grabbed a seat if one of the regulars near by didn’t attend.
He’s 6

Anyone waiting for a ST had an offer yet? Read that someone was told from the ticket office that seat transfers are closed

If you are fortunate enough to get an offer does the email provide you with one seat or a few seats to choose from and how long do you have to purchase one? Thanks

If you are fortunate enough to get an offer does the email provide you with one seat or a few seats to choose from and how long do you have to purchase one? Thanks
a couple of years ago it was an email of a seat. Last year was more of a free choice. From what the TO have said this year, it will be an offer of a specific seat.

I don’t remember the numbers exactly but both waiting lists are several thousands on each.

Do you know if there will be a time limit on purchasing? Obviously, will be some kind but will it be short like a day or two, so they can move down the list?

I got an offer I couldnt take last year or year before and it was specific seat, no options

I got an offer I couldnt take last year or year before and it was specific seat, no options
I'd heard talk last year that people were just able to view a seat map of Ibrox and pick whatever seat they wanted

If anyone could verify if that is correct or not?

I'd heard talk last year that people were just able to view a seat map of Ibrox and pick whatever seat they wanted

One of my mates got one last year and that is what happened for him.

The other mate got one the years before and it was an email with a seat offer and it was take it or leave it. I believe its a take it or leave it affair this year too. Its why they manage to move down the list so far because there wont be anything other than single seats and many will choose to leave it in the hope of a better seat the following year given how hard it is to get a ticket.

Previous years it went to 20 points but im not sure if it will be like that again or not. I hope so as my son has 130!

One of my mates got one last year and that is what happened for him.

The other mate got one the years before and it was an email with a seat offer and it was take it or leave it. I believe its a take it or leave it affair this year too. Its why they manage to move down the list so far because there wont be anything other than single seats and many will choose to leave it in the hope of a better seat the following year given how hard it is to get a ticket.

Previous years it went to 20 points but im not sure if it will be like that again or not. I hope so as my son has 130!
Nobody is sure mate, I am on 85 points and really hoping it will be enough. Will be interesting to hear who gets what next week for sure!

Is it likely we will have offers in by the Monday or possibly an all week thing waiting for 1 to possibly drop in?..

Ill be taking first offer regardless but was just wondering if theres no offer Monday likely hood is there wont be 1 at all so to speak?..

Is it likely we will have offers in by the Monday or possibly an all week thing waiting for 1 to possibly drop in?..

Ill be taking first offer regardless but was just wondering if theres no offer Monday likely hood is there wont be 1 at all so to speak?..
I think it will carry on all through next week mate,people take then change there mind due to cost etc as they cancel or refuse or cant get finance theyl just work down the list till there all gone.

Last year when I got my seat offer through although I selected Club Deck as 1st option I could have chose from anywhere that was available from memory

Last year when I got my seat offer through although I selected Club Deck as 1st option I could have chose from anywhere that was available from memory
Were you able to choose from a seat map or did they email you with a list of the options?

Anyone else constantly refreshing their emails in case something comes out
Non stop on my laptop and doing it on my phone in between incase for some reason emails on my laptop where behind.
Surely your email client is set up to 'push' emails through? You shouldn't need to be refreshing constantly in order to get them, they should come through automatically?

Not recently there hasn’t.Nowhere for family groups to move to so some are having to stay in the family stand despite kids reaching 18.
That's true - we were in the Family Stand since is started but when my daughter turned 16 we moved into Govan Rear, but couldn't get 4 together. I assumed that there could be fresh families in there every year but instead to keep the seats people started adding other youngsters in their extended family network, and as a result some folk (adults) have had family section tickets for decades now with different kids. Wish I had done that and been able to keep the 4 seats together.

That's correct.
The first cut off? So everyone under that will need to wait and see what folk dont take their offer and then it will go down?

My son is 130. So hopefully there will be plenty left as not everyone down to 350 will be looking for a single seat.

Just hope he gets a bf4 offer so at least in same section as me

The first cut off? So everyone under that will need to wait and see what folk dont take their offer and then it will go down?

My son is 130. So hopefully there will be plenty left as not everyone down to 350 will be looking for a single seat.

Just hope he gets a bf4 offer so at least in same section as me

If they're not all taken it'll go down in tranches depending on numbers left mate.

I'd say he'll struggle, but fingers crossed.

If they're not all taken it'll go down in tranches depending on numbers left mate.

I'd say he'll struggle, but fingers crossed.
Aye he might well mate. He is only 4 so its not a mad rush. Last few years it went down below 40 points mainly because most folk were on the list for 2 seats together rather than an individual ‘sit anywhere’ option. I would imagine there will be a degree of that again but time will tell if it’s enough.

Was the usual seat map you get online and was able to select my seat that way
So was this seat map specific to your login? I have a hard time believing the site is up to that type of standard. Do you recall how many seats were there to choose from?

So was this seat map specific to your login? I have a hard time believing the site is up to that type of standard. Do you recall how many seats were there to choose from?
Thats how it worked for my mate last year. But this year its an offer I think.

I’m Govan Rear and I did similar to this last year for my 7 year old boy though initially I bought one in Club Deck then emailed the ticket office to say I had bought his ticket but he wouldn’t be using it due to location.

Gave mine and my dads seat details and the following morning the ticket office emailed back and offered me a seat two rows in front of us. I sat there a few games and my dad and the wee man sat in our original seats then got talking to the guy next to my dads seat who went just himself so we arranged a seat swap through club so now all three of us sit in a row.

Appreciate we probably got extremely lucky but it shows that it can be done.

Rover tickets for each individual stand eg CF, CR, BF, BR, GF, GR, CD etc solves this problem overnight. Of course the club would need to sell a few tickets less than capacity for each stand to make sure there were no issues over more people than seats.

This would also be of benefit to those going to games with friends in separate seats within the same area as they could sit together if they get there early.

Another plus would be the ground filling up quicker as fans would be arriving earlier to get better seats. Also those with the less desirable seats would have a chance to get there early and get a better location.

One more plus would be friends 'sitting together' might 'sing together' thereby improving the atmosphere.

The only down side I can see is the club not knowing who is sitting where though cctv might negate this problem.

Final thought. Those with the best seats currently wouldnt support this even though its a fairer system.

Back