Wales, Golf, Madrid - In that order

mkgers

yHphvHa.jpg

He will be lucky to play for Madrid again after doing this. So Wales star man will be going into the Euros having played no football I’m surprised they have allowed this as surely they’d want him going into the Euros in some kind of form?

He will be lucky to play for Madrid again after doing this. So Wales star man will be going into the Euros having played no football I’m surprised they have allowed this as surely they’d want him going into the Euros in some kind of form?

He’ll get a move, on the cheap in January to a top team

Trying to force a move in January so he gets more game time?

Who’s going to give him even anywhere near his 600k a week?

We don’t know that he will be demanding his 600k a week and if he is then I doubt he’ll move to a top team. But he could also head to China where he would definitely be making £600,000 plus.

I like Madrid. I can also admit that their fanbase have treated him with contempt at times. However, this shows why they do that. He has no values. Poor show.

If it is about playing and game time for the euros I’m sure he could take a drop. I’m not sure if football is that important to him tbh.

Thats why I’m not so sure he is looking to engineer a move. Real haven’t wanted him for a while that’s been out in the open for ages yet he is still there and I can’t even recall him being linked with a move anywhere other than Man Utd?

It's a dig at a newspaper headline isnt it?

Yes, sure it was a former Real Madrid player who was interviewed and said that the way Bale comes across is “Wales, golf, Madrid.”
I could be wrong though.

Wales fans were singing it the other night as well.

Thats why I’m not so sure he is looking to engineer a move. Real haven’t wanted him for a while that’s been out in the open for ages yet he is still there and I can’t even recall him being linked with a move anywhere other than Man Utd?
Some sort of loan to Spurs was mentioned last season but I don’t see how this would help convince Madrid to pay most of his wages with no fee.

Was due to go to China in the summer, but Florentino Perez really likes Bale and pulled it at the last minute unless the club were going to stump up around £40m, which they then get taxed 100% on by the Government - so they said no, unsurprisingly.

He’s been with Madrid for six and a half years and he still hasn’t bothered to learn Spanish. That hasn’t gone down well with their fans or the media.

He was a cracking player in his day but he’s clearly lost a lot of interest in football.

Back