Euro 2020 Wales v Denmark - BBC 1 17:00

They couldn’t, could they? What a fucking story that would be if Denmark won this tournament.

If Denmark's Euro 2020 DVD doesn't contain a video message from Christian Eriksen in a hospital bed telling his team mates to "just win" followed by a Rocky style training montage before the Russia and Wales games are shown then they're doing DVD's wrong

What a capitulation…. Not seen since Nonce FC blew up at the beginning of the 20/21 season.

I demand a sobbing Hartson be paraded on live tv! B-)

Well done on the red card bet above surprised odds were so high.

Get the feeling Denmark is going on to win the tourney, very good team, manager that makes changes at right time and ofcourse a little extra motivation of wanting to do it for their star player.

Not really any of the big nations to worry about no real top sides this time.

Wales got a lucky point against Switzerland, beat a crap Turkey and we’re outclassed by Italy. They have been outclassed again by a far better side.

Another one, not making excuses but he's said "that's a foul about 40 times in 120 seconds"

Don't think it's a foul personally. Far too many people seem to think if someone falls to the ground it has to be a foul.

Yes because no one on FF has every posted after a European away match that in the subsequent league game that we looked tired (probably due to the travelling)
It's a bitchfest on here. Mind you I've read alex Rae and coisty get a pounding on here during rangers games. Only thing they seemed to do wrong was not sing the sash & build my gallows.

Shut up about the travel ffs.

She literally just said "it's not an excuse" but listed off all the miles Wales had to travel.

Must be so hard sitting with your feet up in 1st class watching netflix.

Logan’s an arsehole. Still remember her patronising CL winning Fabio Capello after England’s elimination at the 2010 World Cup, questioning his decisions right to his face. As if she knows anything about football

I’m not convinced about getting carried away with the Danes tbh.

The more you look at the draw you think one of this side of it is going to get a slapping in the final off Italy/France/Belgium

Bale walking out of the interview when the guy aske if it would be his last game for Wales.
Guy was asking so many stupud questions.

Back