Warburton Had This Linked To The Rangers

RoI player who hates Rangers... really. Are we just getting offended with everything now. Im sure there are plenty players who hate us, and equally players who hate that mob. As for the Warburton link, slightly tenuos id say, being linked with a player is usually paper talk only. Nothing to confirm a genuine interest
I think you might find it isn't the act of hating Rangers itself, but the hypocrisy of the situation. IE you Cannot say you hate Celtic in public.

You are a complete bigot if you do

The issue for me isn't that this little reprobate hates us. My issue is with whoever put the question to him. They would have been pretty certain what the answer was going to be. That question would never have been put to a bluenose.

I have never heard of him but if a no-mark player declares his hate for The Rangers,can anyone on here say they actuallycare?

I've never understood why some within our support would accept bheggars.

McGinn being the latest. They are Rangers hating bastards.

I don't want them any where near our club, in any position. That's not stuck in the past, it's not being staunch.
I agree with you mainly down to their inability to be professional. Compare the likes of McLean and this hooryhands with Neil Mccann, who grew up a bheggar, but unlike the vast majority, once he turned professional it was all about his career and after joining us he saw the light.

I can think of 2 from that stock who have done well for us - McCann and Johnston.

Unless they are at that level or above, then they're better off avoided.

Warburton and TBITB had some strange ideas about what constituted a Rangers player.

Exactly doesn't surprise me if they wanted this player.
They wanted Diagourago from Brentford.
He chose Leeds and appears he failed.
Now at Plymouth Argyle.
Lucky escape for us.

Wonder how many on this thread professing to having not heard of him, contributed to the big thread on the old board about the bhigot? :cool:

The issue for me isn't that this little reprobate hates us. My issue is with whoever put the question to him. They would have been pretty certain what the answer was going to be. That question would never have been put to a bluenose.
Its a Lie Detector thing Villa do with all their players. They all get asked that question though i agree its a stupid question. Most reply Birmingham and Villa fans lap it up

The thing is it's acceptable for mentally challengeds to make such statements.

Imagine Steven Davis or Jonny Evans said he secretly/openly hates Celtic. They'd be chastised for it and branded an anti Irish bigot.

I openly hate Celtic

To be fair we have had lots of players in the past who have never hidden their dislike for Celtic.

Goram, Ian Ferguson and Davie Cooper spring to mind immediately.

Do you mean as in religious or by background.

If you mean the latter then Scott Brown or if you mean the former it will probably be some African or South American who has played for them.

As in 'No Surrender' type Protestant, Orange or culturally British Protestant.

When did they last sign or attempt to sign an overtly Protestant player?

I still think some on here would take him in a heart beat because "we are an all inclusive club and have moved beyond that type of thing". Maybe we could sign him as a gerritupye to the scum.

To be fair we have had lots of players in the past who have never hidden their dislike for Celtic.

Goram, Ian Ferguson and Davie Cooper spring to mind immediately.
There's nothing whatsoever about your post that is "fair":

There's a difference between disliking and "hating".Goram, Ian Ferguson and Davie Cooper might spring immediately to your mind but they all played in the last century, mr potato head apparently, currently plays and he doesn't and never has played for the Scum, he doesn't even play in this country.

How about being fair to The Rangers?

Nobody is daft enough to be made an 'example' of bud.

Mhedia would have you hounded out the fu(kin country before the story went to print.

Fine well you know it.

Na, not buying it. I'm fairly certain one of the NI boys like Brunt or McAuley etc could quite easily sit down and do that same interview with Celtic as their answer and nobody would bat an eyelid.

I see your point about Warburton and totally agree with you.

Apart from that the thread has spiralled off into nonsense.

There's nothing whatsoever about your post that is "fair":

There's a difference between disliking and "hating".Goram, Ian Ferguson and Davie Cooper might spring immediately to your mind but they all played in the last century, mr potato head apparently, currently plays and he doesn't and never has played for the Scum, he doesn't even play in this country.

How about being fair to The Rangers?

Do you think the dislike the three players had for Celtic didn't go into the realm of hatred? Or Nacho Novo? Or Oliver McBurnie who doesn't even play in this country?

And to be fair to myself, The Rangers and everyone else on this forum I couldn't give a rats bottom what some no mark thinks about us.

Na, not buying it. I'm fairly certain one of the NI boys like Brunt or McAuley etc could quite easily sit down and do that same interview with Celtic as their answer and nobody would bat an eyelid.

I see your point about Warburton and totally agree with you.

Apart from that the thread has spiralled off into nonsense.

Not many threads on here don't contain nonsense.

Why haven't Brunt or McAuley said anything then to counter your argument?

Maybe they value what they have.

My week spent banned saw me on yahoo sites from time to time and guess what?

You are named in person and details posted also.

Bam Horatio.

Careful who you defend bud.

Not many threads on here don't contain nonsense.

Why haven't Brunt or McAuley said anything then to counter your argument?

Maybe they value what they have.

My week spent banned saw me on yahoo sites from time to time and guess what?

You are named in person and details posted also.

Bam Horatio.

Careful who you defend bud.

Well Brunt and Macauley haven't played for Villa and did that interview have they?

Named in person on yahoo sites? Interested to hear what you mean by that?

Well Brunt and Macauley haven't played for Villa and did that interview have they?

Named in person on yahoo sites? Interested to hear what you mean by that?

Nothing to do with Villa and everything to do with him being a bhigot rhat.

Posters from FF have their details posted on one of the fiddlers sites.

I thought you took your username from 'Acme' cartoons, the yahoo knows you.

Nothing to do with Villa and everything to do with him being a bhigot rhat.

Posters from FF have their details posted on one of the fiddlers sites.

I thought you took your username from 'Acme' cartoons, the yahoo knows you.

That last paragraph literally means nothing to me bud. Acme cartoons?

As in 'No Surrender' type Protestant, Orange or culturally British Protestant.

When did they last sign or attempt to sign an overtly Protestant player?
Going back a good few years,the Tim captain Bertie Peacock was a high ranking office bearers in Coleraine LOL

RoI player who hates Rangers... really. Are we just getting offended with everything now. Im sure there are plenty players who hate us, and equally players who hate that mob. As for the Warburton link, slightly tenuos id say, being linked with a player is usually paper talk only. Nothing to confirm a genuine interest
I think you have missed the point. It's not that we are offended or even care. It's the fact Warburton was going to sign him.

Back