Warburton to be appointed QPR manager

Garner was 1.8mil (of which we got 900k back for him I believe) and O'Halloran was 500k.

Nearly 4mil?

All of Warburton's 20/30 odd signings combined added up to about £3mil in total in fee's did they not?

A list of Warburton's transfers:
Wes Foderingham
James Tavernier
Andy Halliday
Jason Holt
Martyn Waghorn
Harry Forrester
Danny Wilson
Rob Kiernan
Gedion Zelalem
Nathan Oduwa
Dominic Ball
Billy King.
Michael O’Halloran
Clint Hill
Josh Windass
Lee Hodson
Jordan Rossiter
Niko Kranjcar
Matt Crooks
Joey Barton
Matt Gilks
Joe Dodoo
Joe Garner
Maciej Gostomski
Emerson Hyndman
Jon Toral
Jak Alnwick
David Bates
Jordan Thompson
Philippe Senderos

Whilst not an inspiring list, very little money was spent on the players above. Many were loan deals, or small fees and when you add it up I don't think a lot was spent.

Not to mention the fact that the sales of Waghorn and Windass, make up for the money buying Garner and O'Halloran.

On top of that we still have Fodderingham, Tavernier and Halliday in and about the squad.

Warburton's transfer record doesn't make for good reading, but he didn't cost the club financially anywhere near as much as Pedro. I'd be inclined to say we've lost more money on the Mexicans than we have on all of Warburton's failed signings.

Garner was 1.8mil (of which we got 900k back for him I believe) and O'Halloran was 500k.

Nearly 4mil?

All of Warburton's 20/30 odd signings combined added up to about £3mil in total in fee's did they not?

£1.5m was the fee being handed around for O’Halloran on here at the time.

Even £500k would be an absolute joke price for him though. Then you stick Barton and Senderos’s wages in there and it’s a colossal waste of money.

Honestly right up until the moment he left I thought he was on the right track - just proves what little I know about football!

A list of Warburton's transfers:
Wes Foderingham
James Tavernier
Andy Halliday
Jason Holt
Martyn Waghorn
Harry Forrester
Danny Wilson
Rob Kiernan
Gedion Zelalem
Nathan Oduwa
Dominic Ball
Billy King.
Michael O’Halloran
Clint Hill
Josh Windass
Lee Hodson
Jordan Rossiter
Niko Kranjcar
Matt Crooks
Joey Barton
Matt Gilks
Joe Dodoo
Joe Garner
Maciej Gostomski
Emerson Hyndman
Jon Toral
Jak Alnwick
David Bates
Jordan Thompson
Philippe Senderos

Whilst not an inspiring list, very little money was spent on the players above. Many were loan deals, or small fees and when you add it up I don't think a lot was spent.

Not to mention the fact that the sales of Waghorn and Windass, make up for the money buying Garner and O'Halloran.

On top of that we still have Fodderingham, Tavernier and Halliday in and about the squad.

Warburton's transfer record doesn't make for good reading, but he didn't cost the club financially anywhere near as much as Pedro. I'd be inclined to say we've lost more money on the Mexicans than we have on all of Warburton's failed signings.

This gives me the fear.

Rob Kiernan is one of the biggest shitebags to play for Rangers and Warburton said he could play in the champions league!

Remember being so happy getting home from work and seeing Warburton was gone. Never understood our club and never will

Even £500k would be an absolute joke price for him though. Then you stick Barton and Senderos’s wages in there and it’s a colossal waste of money.

No it wasn't, that's simply not true. It was generally reported on here and in the media that the fee was circa £500K - with some speculation that even that figure included some clauses that had to be satisfied to take the fee to that level. If I recall correctly we were trying to get him for £300k-£350k. Make your point but don't massage the figures to enhance it.

Former Gers boss Mark Warburton splashed out £500,000 to land the pacey wideman from Saints back in January 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...0k-misfit-O-Halloran-rejoins-St-Johnston.html

It is understood that the offer is worth a potential £500,000 depending on various clauses.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...-put-ohalloran-on-rangers-radar-34415531.html

No it wasn't, that's simply not true. It was generally reported on here and in the media that the fee was circa £500K - with some speculation that even that figure included some clauses that had to be satisfied to take the fee to that level. If I recall correctly we were trying to get him for £300k-£350k. Make your point but don't massage the figures to enhance it.

Former Gers boss Mark Warburton splashed out £500,000 to land the pacey wideman from Saints back in January 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...0k-misfit-O-Halloran-rejoins-St-Johnston.html

It is understood that the offer is worth a potential £500,000 depending on various clauses.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...-put-ohalloran-on-rangers-radar-34415531.html

To be fair I said on here, not in the daily record. I stand corrected. Still a ridiculous waste of money for one of the biggest wasters that’s played for this club.

To be fair I said on here, not in the daily record. I stand corrected. Still a ridiculous waste of money for one of the biggest wasters that’s played for this club.

I don't think anyone would argue with the point you were making mate but the £1.5m figure you quoted was just so far of the scale I couldn't let it go.;):))

EDIT: I - deliberately - didn't quote the Record either ha ha.

No it wasn't.

It was always known it was 500k.

I agree with you in that he should never have been signed and was a piece of mentally challenged filth.

When warburton said in an interview that when he heard and when weve got promotion we're going for 55 his heart sank i lost all respect for the lady's front bottom.

How do managerial failures like Warburton - McClaren - Hughes (yogi) - Hughes (Mark) get jobs on 6/7 figure salaries. I cannot fathom why directors / chairmen get taken in by them time after time. Any other serial managerial failures come to mind?

Paw Rambert.

Taking his speech impediment into account.

Back