Was Chris Sutton ever convicted in a British court for goat-fucking?

I remember when this happened, I'm sure one rag had the goat being monitored and could possibly need therapy.

"She added that the nanny goat was said to have suffered some distress during its ordeal.

Forensic tests matched semen taken from Hall's clothing to that found at the scene. Samples of the goat's hairs were also found in Hall's underpants."

I remember correctly he was fined £500 for spitting on the back of a female in a London Bistro because she ignored him. Unlucky for the bold Chris as she turned out to be a Trainee Solicitor. He was with Chelsea at the time.
When he was with Celtic, he called a lad's I knew very well at the time a very derogatory name while she was at a girlie night out.
Following morning, girls husband turns up at the front door of Parkhead, Sutton refused to come out and was left to Lennon to calm things down
Hope you are looking in Chris, this is the type of guy you are

I remember correctly he was fined £500 for spitting on the back of a female in a London Bistro because she ignored him. Unlucky for the bold Chris as she turned out to be a Trainee Solicitor. He was with Chelsea at the time.
When he was with Celtic, he called a lad's I knew very well at the time a very derogatory name while she was at a girlie night out.
Following morning, girls husband turns up at the front door of Parkhead, Sutton refused to come out and was left to Lennon to calm things down
Hope you are looking in Chris, this is the type of guy you are

He was convicted after he spat on a boys face - not a females back - He then told him to go back to his council estate. Trial was just after he signed for the yahoos but the incident was when he played at Chelsea.

A former fitness coach who has been at both Rangers and Celtic (lets just call him X) saw fit to lock the dressing room door when Mutton was the last man in there after training one day. "X" confronted him on his manners and lack of respect towards him as both a person and a coach. Although "X" never ever revealed what went on Mutton was left in no uncertain terms it was "Mr X" from that day forth.

Bears of a certain vintage from EK will now exactly who "X" is. ;)

Sutton is a cuunt

Ban him Rangers

He is a scumbag who openly hates us and the club

I’ve had enough of the arsehole

Get him out of our club

A good mate of mine worked as part of the medical team at the COS from 2000 onwards. Said Sutton was disliked by everyone, was very strange, an arrogant c▪︎unt with a strange liking for pet pigs.

shame I can’t photoshop :D can’t stop seeing Chris Mutton’s face. What do you call a baby goat btw? Kids.

0_JS184405367.jpg

While I am unaware of any evidence that he fuked a goat the fact is clear he cannot prove he didn’t. Ergo Chris Sutton is a goat fuker.

Late night conversations at the Sutton farm...

'You know, there's little biological difference between a goat's vagina and a human vagina...come here you...'

If you take him for what he is, a fuck all loser bastard troll who is trying to make a name for himself, then he's easier to tolerate.

have to say he has been easier to tolerate this season, he isnt shy about fucking wading in to the poets and calling them out. For me the worst culprit is that cunt hartson - deluded fat prick.

No but he was convicted of spiting on some body but you would expect no less ,
except maybe getting his Wang out and helicoptering Some young clubbers!

5006644-E00000578-0-image-a-23-1536662358859.jpg

Story goes that Neil Lennon was out looking for Sutton on his farm. He turns the corner and sees Chris going hammer and tongs at a goat which had got its head stuck in the fence.

Neil (shocked) : "Chris what are you doing" ?

Chris : "what's up Neil, never look a gift horse in the mouth. Do you fancy a shot"?

Neil : "yes Chris, but do I HAVE to stick my head in the fence"?

Back