We have the finest collections of songs and don’t need the Billy Boys.

Sorry but it's 19th Century Terrorist b's, chunts f** 19th Century Terrorists etc as well as "kill 19th Century Terrorists", up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood which they say as wrong. I honestly believe "No Pope of Rome" could not be deemed as sectarian in a court of law.

Except for the “%^*& yet rosary beads bit”.

I don’t like the corrupt and negative influence the Catholic Church has had on history - but I have no interest in singing about it at the football.

Except for the “%^*& yet rosary beads bit”.

I don’t like the corrupt and negative influence the Catholic Church has had on history - but I have no interest in singing about it at the football.
That's the add on in it

We have lots of wonderful Rangers songs but lets be honest the ones that get sung the loudest are the likes of Derrys walls, fathers advice, build my gallows. I remember the man u game in 2010 we sang build my gallows for at least 10 minutes straight. And its these songs in which Ibrox is renowned for a electric atmosphere. While to me 19th Century Terrorist might be distasteful it is certainly not racist. Since when was the 19th Century Terrorist army a race? But if it is going to get the club into trouble then i wont sing it. Its a bit hypocritical of any Rangers fan to lay into the ones that got caught by Fare when practically the full ground has sang the billy boys in the past few old firms in full voice.

Do you not realise that calling a Celtic fan a 19th Century Terrorist is not racist but saying you hate 19th Century Terrorist B's is? I might know my friend is black but if you call him a black B I am very angry. It's not about the words it's the way you use them. The fact they call us British B's with impunity is also double standards. Also, the fact we are called "Scottish Bastards" by almost all our European opponents is completely ignored by UEFA.

The big CSKA Moscow banner proclaiming us "Scottish Bastards" was ignored by the media.

Do you not realise that calling a Celtic fan a 19th Century Terrorist is not racist but saying you hate 19th Century Terrorist B's is? I might know my friend is black but if you call him a black B I am very angry. It's not about the words it's the way you use them. The fact they call us British B's with impunity is also double standards. Also, the fact we are called "Scottish Bastards" by almost all our European opponents is completely ignored by UEFA.

The big CSKA Moscow banner proclaiming us "Scottish Bastards" was ignored by the media.
Your right about a lot there. But where i disagree is black people are a race. There for it is racist to discriminate or hate them because of that. 19th Century Terrorists are not. If i get called a hun its not racist.

To be fair, I have been called a protestant bastart, a orange bastart, a queen loving bastart, a dirty Rangers bastart, a fukin hun bastart and a wee crabbit bastart.

I only took offence at being called a wee crabbit bastart. But that just shows us up for what we are. And it really shows thae kunts for what they are.

I was proud to be called the rest, not offended. They really need to get a grip.

You are. The perfect example if the problem we have. We are Rangers football club. Go figure
What problem would that be exactly..? I'm perfectly aware of who we are and what our traditions are. Go figure what exactly..?

why?

As far as my understanding goes its just The Billy Boys and Super Rangers need to go.

They can still come after us for singing about outlawed terrorist organisations and they will. Before you say yes we know they do it but they also have FARE in their back pocket. We dont.

I've got a horrible feeling that the horse may have already bolted if we have been reported for those other 2 rounds. There is something about the gaffers demeanour that doesn't seem right just now.

95% of our problems would be over if people sang traditional songs - Rangers, Orange or otherwise - without add-ons or swearwords.

I've never worked out why people want to desecrate their own songs, history or culture with such stupidity.
The one that has been pointed out to me recently is WE sing about Bobby Sands more than they do. We’re keeping the diddy’s name alive on a weekly basis.

Reactions: WBD
I wish we’d stop singing songs about ulster. It’s 2019 ffs. It’s time our support grew up and sang songs about Rangers and not about perceived struggles in another country that doesn’t really exist these days and has nothing to do with us.

...Aberdeen and back again”
Simple and inoffensive.
Dundee Hamilton has to be removed from the song, it will be too tempting for FTP to follow.

Everywhere anywhere we will follow on
Follow follow we will follow Rangers

The blue flag, follow, follow, there’s not a team, every other Saturday the list is endless.
Let’s sing Songs about the Rangers along with the Sash and Derry’s walls and we will not have a problem.
It’s time to say good by to fathers advice, build my gallows, daddies uniform, men behind the wire.
and if some think that’s wrong then it’s time they stopped going to watch us.
As much as I have grown up with the Sash and Dery's walls, Why do we need them to be sung in the Stadium?

As much as I have grown up with the Sash and Dery's walls, Why do we need them to be sung in the Stadium?

I think if you check my posts for the past three years you will find I’ve constantly went on about dropping all songs to do with Ulster .Saying we should stick to Rangers songs and the two traditional songs The Sash and Derry’s walls.
So go back and read my posts before posting rubbish.
I was referring to the guys post concerning Ulster. I thought it was ignorant due to the historical connections between the teo countri

As a unionist club the battles that those songs commemorate Aughrim, enniskillen, Derry and the boyne shaped our constitution and gave us the democracy and freedoms we all now enjoy.
Surely that’s something we should all rejoice ?

As a unionist club the battles that those songs commemorate Aughrim, enniskillen, Derry and the boyne shaped our constitution and gave us the democracy and freedoms we all now enjoy.
Surely that’s something we should all rejoice ?
I know exactly what they are, the battles were part of The Glorious Revolution and I love the songs, but why do we need to sing them in the Stadium when we have a raft of Rangers song we can sing?

I think if you check my posts for the past three years you will find I’ve constantly went on about dropping all songs to do with Ulster .Saying we should stick to Rangers songs and the two traditional songs The Sash and Derry’s walls.
So go back and read my posts before posting rubbish.
I was referring to the guys post concerning Ulster. I thought it was ignorant due to the historical connections between the teo countri
Why is it rubbish? Are these songs not about Ulster?

I'll ask this again as I never get an answer. The people of Ulster who we have ties to have stopped singing these songs,not just at their internationals,but also their club games. So why are we as a support still wanting to carry on doing it.

I'll ask this again as I never get an answer. The people of Ulster who we have ties to have stopped singing these songs,not just at their internationals,but also their club games. So why are we as a support still wanting to carry on doing it.

Maybe go on the correct thread if you want an answer, as far as I can see this is a BB thread, 100% Glasgow/Rangers song

Back