Wednesday evening’s football

JayDee

A couple of teams near the top of the EPL playing a couple near the bottom.

Main games:

PSV Eindhoven v AZ Alkmaar Eredivisie 17:45 Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App

Man City v Brighton Premier League 18:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Juventus v Genoa Coppa Italia 19:45 BT Sport 3

Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle Eredivisie 20:00 Premier Sports 2 / LiveScore App

PSG v Marseille Trophee des Champions 20:00 BT Sport 2

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham Premier League 20:15 Amazon Prime Video

Santos v Boca Juniors Copa Libertadores Semi-Final 2nd Leg 22:15 BBC Red Button / BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

TV matches:

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

Is it not Livingston v Aberdeen as well ? Who do we want to win that one ? Livingston to keep their good run going for when they play Celtic at the weekend or Aberdeen so they can take 2nd spot ?

Probably watch the French super cup game later on, both teams hate each other should be spicy.
Can’t see anything other than City smashing Brighton, starting to look like their old selves again.

Is it not Livingston v Aberdeen as well ? Who do we want to win that one ? Livingston to keep their good run going for when they play Celtic at the weekend or Aberdeen so they can take 2nd spot ?

Not a main game for me and only on Livi's TV I believe. Not too bothered about it but I don't mind Aberdoom getting beat.

A couple of teams near the top of the EPL playing a couple near the bottom.

Main games:

PSV Eindhoven v AZ Alkmaar Eredivisie 17:45 Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App

Man City v Brighton Premier League 18:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Juventus v Genoa Coppa Italia 19:45 BT Sport 3

Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle Eredivisie 20:00 Premier Sports 2 / LiveScore App

PSG v Marseille Trophee des Champions 20:00 BT Sport 2

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham Premier League 20:15 Amazon Prime Video

Santos v Boca Juniors Copa Libertadores Semi-Final 2nd Leg 22:15 BBC Red Button / BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

TV matches:

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

Cheers! Viewing sorted for tonight.

Is Livi vs Sheep kick-off delayed or is it off for some reason?
Pitch is waterlogged. Ball is barely bouncing or running. Sound on my iPad is fucked so I have no sound to hear what they are saying. Ref talking to McInnes pitch side just now

The SPFL really need to get their act together and get these plastic pitches to fûck.

Embarrassing that 1/4 of our premier league pitches are plastic. Even more embarrassing that they are meant to be all weather yet are still resulting in games getting postponed.

Better hope we don’t go for summer football or we might see games being postponed due to it melting

Surely a waterlogged pitch gets determined hours ago . It’s been raining all day . Hardly a shock . There last 2 home games should be the end of plastic. Even the one benefit isn’t a benefit

Surely a waterlogged pitch gets determined hours ago . It’s been raining all day . Hardly a shock . There last 2 home games should be the end of plastic. Even the one benefit isn’t a benefit
McLean reffing it after Monday night's game and doing them against the scum next Wednesday too.

Back