Wednesday evening’s football

Fulham corner with clear daylight to be seen between the spot and ball. Comedy show at times when they are piddling about with VAR.

Its hard being a fan of Spurs, Jose's tactics are just to suck the life out if the game once they've scored a goal doesn't matter who they are playing, they have been dreadful the 2nd half against lowly Fulham

Jose deserves all he gets for his 2nd half tactics tonight and I say that as someone who "supports" Spurs

that goal has been coming, Spurs doing their usual when they take the lead

excellent cross and header for the goal, similar to the Spurs one in the first half

Jose will come out and say the players ignored his attack attack attack instructions for the second half again:rolleyes:

Of the 10 teams who have played this last two nights in the Premier League Fulham have been by far the best to watch.

Son hits the post would make it 2-0, fulham up the park 1-1.

Aye, it's a funnee old game right enough.

Man Utd and Everton aside it's hard not to conclude that Liverpool have come back to the pack , rather than much improvement in the standard of the others. Makes for a better run in though.

Spurs could potentially be leading the league if they didn't sit on leads

with the attacking talent they have, it just makes no sense against teams like Fulham. Against Man City, Liverpool, it can help but not against teams who are going to be playing for relegation

Jose deserves all he gets for his 2nd half tactics tonight and I say that as someone who "supports" Spurs

How many times now have they been winning and just let the opposition right back in by sitting so deep and playing like an Italian side from the 90’s?...Except they forget the part when a clean sheet is needed.

Such a shame to see Bale coming back on loan to fill the bench.

I used to quite Jose but I'm slowly going off him due to his tactics which appear to be scoring a goal and then letting the other team in to score, 8 points from winning positions so far

embarrassing 2nd half for Spurs if you look at Fulham's form when they go behind

Back