West enclosure ball boy

Three times the e ball went out that side and I didn't see as I was in Club Deck what was keeping the ball from returning.

I'd put the wee dick out on loan.

McGregor was fucking fuming at him. In fact, McGregor was more entertaining to watch than the actual game in the first half, he was like a raving lunatic screaming and bawling at everyone. Think he has the same frustrations as the supporters at some of he needlessly slow play, wrong pass choice etc.

why all leagues don’t now have a multi ball system is beyond me?

Ball in play much more and keeps game faster paced and hopefully then it’s more exciting!

It is funny when these threads come up but there is an improvement needed in the way ball boys work in this country. They slow the game down so much. Surely a multi ball system would make things so much better?

I’m not slagging the ball boy or agreeing with the OP as I never noticed but we really need a multi ball system in Scotland.
No we don’t. You see it on TV all the time and it is an utter tragedy.

One ball boy collects the ball that is out of play. The player then receives a ball from another ball boy.

The player has readied himself to take the shy and the original ball is chucked at him from the original ball boy, said ball then ends up on the pitch and slows down the game.

Back