West enclosure ball boy

Ball boy on west enclosure side today was very slow . At one point even saw the gaffer give him a shout

Saw Gerrard roaring at him to get a move on.

Think it was the only time he took his hands out his pockets.

Clown of a boy.

thought I read on here earlier in the season that Gerrard asked for U17 s to be the ball boys so they could experience match days and the atmosphere of a full Ibrox.

McGregor was fucking fuming at him. In fact, McGregor was more entertaining to watch than the actual game in the first half, he was like a raving lunatic screaming and bawling at everyone. Think he has the same frustrations as the supporters at some of he needlessly slow play, wrong pass choice etc.
Been like that for three or four weeks now. He seems to be getting increasingly angrier. Tav might have the armband but he's the real captain out there now I reckon.

I'm tempted to stick a bet on that he makes it over the halfway line before the season is out. He seems to get further up the park every week just now dishing out instructions.

McGregor was fucking fuming at him. In fact, McGregor was more entertaining to watch than the actual game in the first half, he was like a raving lunatic screaming and bawling at everyone. Think he has the same frustrations as the supporters at some of he needlessly slow play, wrong pass choice etc.

He went mental at Goldson in the second half for fannying about with the ball. Love it that it's a routine match against Hamilton and McGregor is raging at everyone making sure we get that win.

We won and are top of the league so naturally we’re scraping the barrel for negativity.

Well there's a thread "blaming" just about everyone else for us being able to win when not playing brilliantly so I guess the ballboy is also fair game.

It might not be the biggest problem we have and even though for some reason many are taking the piss it’s a valid issue.

Today a number of ball boys were helping Accies with their time wasting tactics. Taking an age getting the ball back actually works against us.

Bingo, what do I win?
We now have a go at a ball boy for being sh*t! In fact all the chances missed and passing of the ball at the back were definitely his fault. Maybe he knew we weren't scoring so decided to try and waste time;)

Xvs5k4h.gif

You'd think they'd have been drilled to go slow when we're ahead though? Or do ballboys only get drilled at the piggery?:eek::eek:

He's only a kid for heaven's sake.

That said, I think it is time to have more balls around the pitch so we don't have to rely on a kid chasing the ball to get the game restarted.

The wee guy in front of WE was ridiculously lackadaisical today. With it being our youth team players you would imagine they would be switched on to what's happening around a football pitch.

Are the ball boys actually our youth team players?

You would imagine getting shouted at by the gaffer and AM won't do his chances of progression much good....

If he had half a brain he'd be trying to impress his seniors, rather than thinking he's too important to be a ball boy.

He's only a kid for heaven's sake.

That said, I think it is time to have more balls around the pitch so we don't have to rely on a kid chasing the ball to get the game restarted.
I'm sure multi balls not allowed for league games.
I said to my son in the 1st half how slow that ball boy was, he looked totally uninterested.
The club would be better getting kids to apply for the job if the youth players don't fancy it.

did anyone see the steward at the govan stand near the end grab the ball and take his time giving it back lol?.I actually thought he was stick it up his duke till I noticed he already something there the resembled a ball

I'm sure multi balls not allowed for league games.
I said to my son in the 1st half how slow that ball boy was, he looked totally uninterested.
The club would be better getting kids to apply for the job if the youth players don't fancy it.

Then that is something that needs looked at if we - Scottish football - want more time with the ball on the pitch. 57 out of 90 minutes playing time is a disgrace.

The wee guy in front of WE was ridiculously lackadaisical today. With it being our youth team players you would imagine they would be switched on to what's happening around a football pitch.
Are the ball boys actually our youth team players?

You would imagine getting shouted at by the gaffer and AM won't do his chances of progression much good....

If he had half a brain he'd be trying to impress his seniors, rather than thinking he's too important to be a ball boy.
He’ll be in trouble tomorrow his attitude was poor and half the time wasn’t even watching the game head down hands in his pockets. Also noticed him getting pulled up down next to the corner flag.

Hopefully his old mans on here and he can swiftly boot his arse and tell him to hurry the Fvck up next time.

Poor boy

I agree with the OP but I think generally our Ball boys need a rocket up their arses. When we’re trying to keep tempo up they need to play their part.

They are almost as bad and unenthusiastic as the pie sellers.

Weird thread though

I believe they are academy kids
They are - the intention being they should be able to read the game.

Didn't notice what the OP mentioned today and it's the kind of stupid thing that would normally annoy me on a day like today.

The boy must be a member of that team who are losing their playing time so we can get pished in the fan zone.

Back