West Ham v Man Utd

Thebearman

Still cant believe he got the job! The players chucked it under Jose, our very own Pedro could have went in and made an impact. Man U are years away from mounting a challenge

WinkieWATP

I think they'll end up with Pochettino, his time at Spurs is getting a bit tiresome reading some of their fans opinions.
Wouldn't surprise me either. He has been making some strange comments from pretty much the time Ole was announced as getting the Utd job full time.

SDF

I get the whole "laugh at Man Utd" thing but it's really eye opening and depressing to watch a club of that size and stature accept a lowering of their standards like this.

From 2 Champions League winning managers to a Molde manager. It would make you weep if you were one of them.

Barbarossa

Ole is like Pedro

The fans know from the start he’s a dud, and the board know they have made a massive mistake and just can’t admit it....yet

WinkieWATP

I get the whole "laugh at Man Utd" thing but it's really eye opening and depressing to watch a club of that size and stature accept a lowering of their standards like this.

From 2 Champions League winning managers to a Molde manager. It would make you weep if you were one of them.
It makes you realise just how special a manager SAF was tbh.

senefelder

Absolutely bonkers giving Solskjaer the job full time.

Where they are now was mind numbingly predictable.
The main point being they didn't need to. His original appointment was till the end of last season, and that was precisely when they should have assessed his tenure. Allowing themselves to be seduced by a few decent results, plus one outstanding/freak one against PSG should see the Chief Executive get his jotters when Solsjaer inevitably gets his.

HandsomeHead

The main point being they didn't need to. His original appointment was till the end of last season, and that was precisely when they should have assessed his tenure. Allowing themselves to be seduced by a few decent results, plus one outstanding/freak one against PSG should see the Chief Executive get his jotters when Solsjaer inevitably gets his.
Thats their problem - the decision making at the top is awful.

Sebo23