West Ham want Conor Goldson

Am I the only one that would be delighted with 6m fir him.

Edmonson is a better centre half and Filip will be better when not playing with Goldson.

Our defence in general is playing far too well to not attract EPL interest. Be interesting to see how it looks Sept 1st. Although I guess a lot depends on UCL qualification

We should not sell him for £6m if Westham get relegated this year he won’t go in the summer n for the fee for a premiership club is way of the mark

Am I the only one that would be delighted with 6m fir him.

Edmonson is a better centre half and Filip will be better when not playing with Goldson.
I think you will only discover how good Big Connor is, when we eventually lose him.
He is going nowhere for 6 million and I suspect you may not be the only one, but you will be in with the same minority who would have sold Alfie for 2 million last season.

According to the Daily Star.

Rangers set to double their money on Connor Goldson as West Ham plot transfer raid
West Ham transfer plans include experienced Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson

West Ham are plotting a raid for Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson, it’s claimed.

The Hammers are in the middle of a relegation scrap.

David Moyes has been tasked with dragging them up the table, but performances have been underwhelming.

The experienced Scot is eager to add fresh faces and has now earmarked Goldson.

According to Football Insider he could cost in excess of £6m.

And, unfortunately for the West Ham faithful, Goldson isn’t expected to leave Ibrox until the summer.

West ham can bolt. Wed need to be mad to sell him for 6 million. I'll take 15 in the summer.

At this rate we'll have no players left by the end of the summer. It's a load of made up shite. £6M is laughable.

Strange none of the superstars across the city are being linked with anyone. No doubt Barca and their like will be along soon.

None of our first "big guns" including Alf, Goldson, Tav etc. etc. etc. are going anywhere unless a massive offer is made and made in plenty of time so that we can replace them with our other targets. This is simply media speculation aimed at destabilising us.

I wouldnt want to lose him in January. Summer time could be a different proposition. Edmundson looks more than capable to be his replacement.

In an already terrible pool of football news sources in this country Football Insider is the worst of them. I wouldn't be surprised if their "source" was a list of players and a list of teams, and two darts.

Losing media battle again. Dhims would have him at 15m plus if EPL interest. Using media to set narrative

We allow 6m to be floated

I think you will only discover how good Big Connor is, when we eventually lose him.
He is going nowhere for 6 million and I suspect you may not be the only one, but you will be in with the same minority who would have sold Alfie for 2 million last season.
That's where you are wrong, I was in minority supporting Alfie UNCONDITIONALLY last year and I also won 200quid betting with 4 pals who wanted Borna punted along with many many others.

That's where you are wrong, I was in minority supporting Alfie UNCONDITIONALLY last year and I also won 200quid betting with 4 pals who wanted Borna punted along with many many others.
Oh well, you got those two right, as did I.
I think I am right again, but you want Goldson punted for 6 million.
There we go, I doubt that will happen and I predict that we will be grateful that it doesn't happen.

Losing media battle again. Dhims would have him at 15m plus if EPL interest. Using media to set narrative

We allow 6m to be floated
Do you really think an English club bases a players value on what the media says ? "Ajer is worth £15m" is for the hordes, not an EPL team. The Dail Star said on Wednesday that Celtic rated Thumbheid at £12m. Do you think a club will offer £5m and hope to get a bargain ?

Oh well, you got those two right, as did I.
I think I am right again, but you want Goldson punted for 6 million.
There we go, I doubt that will happen and I predict that we will be grateful that it doesn't happen.
I dont want him punted, I just prefer Edmundson and Katic as central defensive partnership.

Back