What is your favourite goal on our way to 55 so far?

SasaLoyal

After just watching a video from yaxon football on YouTube (I would share it but I’ve had a little too much to drink) what is your favourite goal.
My favourite wasn’t that important but I loved it just for how classy the pass and finish was. Kamara v St Johnstone. What a pass from Aribo and finish from Kamara.
Defoe v Livi was a close second.
What is your favourite goal on our way to 55 so far?

Assuming it’s just league goals so discounts Roofe’s. Probably Goldson’s first against the scum, the moment I knew our dominance over them the previous season wasn’t just a fluke, it was real.

It’s so pleasing that we have so many goals to choose from and everyone has their own reasons for it. @1690 only league goals count because if I added Europe the decision would be far too difficult to make!

Jermaine Defoe against Livingston at Ibrox. Top class finish. The stadium would have erupted if we’d have been there

Up to now, Ced the Ted against Motherwell at home was one, where in my opinion, a full house at Ibrox, might not have happened.

The way we kept our composure, game plan and never went gung ho, meant the goal was always happening.

His goal at Fir Park two weeks ago is a close second.

Ryan Kent’s opener for the season at the sheep pen is my third choice.

Up to now, Ced the Ted against Motherwell at home was one, where in my opinion, a full house at Ibrox, might not have happened.

The way we kept our composure, game plan and never went gung ho, meant the goal was always happening.

His goal at Fir Park two weeks ago is a close second.

Ryan Kent’s opener for the season at the sheep pen is my third choice.
That goal was massive, especially after our result v St Mirren. It put a marker down on the mhanks that we were a different force compared to the last 2 seasons.

Back