What question would you like to ask Gio at today's press conference?

Mr Van Bronckhurst are you aware of the following stat ? Does this concern you and do you have to plan your tactics accordingly due to this ?

"
Over the season so far

Rangers fouls 290 Yellow cards 45 Fouls per card 6.4
Timmy fouls 310 Yellow cards 30 Fouls per card 10.3

Last two games
Rangers 26 fouls, 5 yellow
Timmy 30 fouls 2 Yellow "

Last edited:
A penny for his thoughts regarding the displays of Collum and Walsh in our last two home games - coupled with Clancys recent shitshow, is he frustrated at the inconsistency of match officials when it comes to our games?

With the injury to Balagon do you regret not bring a cb in the transfer window?
Will King and Simpson get game time?

The league table would look quite different if VAR was in place - the match officials clearly know 'what's at stake'. Are you surprised that, unlike in England, match officials in Scotland are allowed to officiate in the matches involving the team that they support and their rivals?

A penny for his thoughts regarding the displays of Collum and Walsh in our last two home games - coupled with Clancys recent shitshow, is he frustrated at the inconsistency of match officials when it comes to our games?
Give me a £1 and i'll give you mine!

Unfortunately Gio is a fairly diplomatic guy and he won’t go to town on the refs as much as we want him too. He will know the refs are shit. I’m sure he was asked about refs the last press conference and basically said it’s not an easy job and that we had the benefit of replays etc. Refs need our support not criticism.

It’s so frustrating that we are screwed in what we can do about what is clearly an issue

Mr Van Bronckhurst are you aware of the following stat ? Does this concern you and do you have to plan your tactics accordingly due to this ?

"
Over the season so far

Last two games
Aye.

Make sure you ask him this with a heavy lisp.

Also, if you want to remind him that we're his friends, no them up there.

That would be grand too.

This for me!
I think it can be worded in such a way that you can ask for the differences from his time in Holland compared to Scotland and particularly in terms of standards

"
Over the season so far

Last two games
Where did you get these stats? Any idea where we can see the same stats but for full league?

Back