What strip will you wear for the final?

Have not worn strip since knockout stages. Ordinary black T-shirt. Too scared to wear it now. I don’t want it down to me if we fail.

Home top. Had it on for every home game this season despite getting the other tops, training tops and pro tops.

Even wore it under the old Admiral home top last week.

I have worn the same jumper for every European game so - also wore it for the Scottish cup semi. I’ll wear that, however it’s quite thick. So I’ll need a fan too

Travel t shirt Monday
Orange top tuesday
Home top wednesdsy
White 150 too Thursday
Red training top home Friday

Let’s go

The Champions 55 version of last season’s home top,i wore it to the semi against that lot at hampden and its on an unbeaten run since then

Had a blue polo shirt on for the semi, I will be wearing exactly the same one… same jeans, same shoes. Racking my brain to try and remember what pants I had on. If I remember, I’ll be wearing those too!

Home strip and my Rangers scarf. I’ve been going to watch Rangers since 1968 and have never been to a game without a scarf, got to show the colours.
First game with my dad was around 69/69..been going with mates since 1974...60 last Yr but still staunch as %^*&. We are the Rangers, the famous Rangers, the greatest in the game we proudly bear the name ⚪

This seasons home top, out of the 5 of us the only one to be wearing what the players will wear is the wee yin, Utilita not 32 Red, she better be lucky :)

I'll be wearing the last home strip I bought which was round about 2008-09 with Carling as sponsor. I can just about fit into it and I wore it for Leipzig at Ibrox so it feels good and lucky.

Wore the legends top twice, semi against the beggars and 2nd leg again Leipzig. So that will be my choice for Wednesday.

Don’t wear taps anymore -

will be new LATB royal blue polo / moisture wicking of course, orange adidas shorts and white / blue rod lavers

Fashionista loyal …

Unfortunately I'm bound by superstition to wear the purple top. It's been lucky in the knock out rounds, so I'm now terrified to change it :oops:
I'm the exact same :D:D

Lilac all the way, picked it up when we played dortmund and wore it for each round. Has to stay on for the final now.

So, the wife is having my home top and i bought a pro one to keep as i collect strips but I'm wearing it to this then its retired lol

Still to decide between 02-03 home top as it’s my favourite one or the 11-12 season home top as I had a lot of days in that needing to believe things were going to get better, and here we are

I only wear a football top to the games now and again, under a jumper. But the last time I wore it we got beat 2-1 at Ibrox by them. I'd already decided I'm wearing a navy blue t-shirt before I saw the UB asking everyone to wear royal blue, but another superstition of mine is never change your mind on what your wearing, last time I did that we got beat 5-1 at the piggery.

I’m leaning towards the home Umbro 2012/13 home top from the 3rd Division.

Watching us on BBC Alba with Gaelic commentary v East Stirling in that top to a major European final..

There’s not another club or support in world experienced,overcome or been through what we have.

It seems fitting.

I’m leaning towards the home Umbro 2012/13 home top from the 3rd Division.

Watching us on BBC Alba with Gaelic commentary v East Stirling in that top to a major European final..

There’s not another club or support in world experienced,overcome or been through what we have.

It seems fitting.
Thats the one I'm wearing

I will be watching at home but will be wearing the Gallant Pioneers 150 anniversary top as I’ve worn it for our previous ties and I’m weirdly superstitious when it comes to football.

My 9 year old son will be sat by my side, full kit wanker with the home strip :))

All blue I think, since roofe may be oot, I've been called up as a striker. I'm shite at fitba but got some free kick on me. Get me doon on yer slip for 3-2 first goal.

Champions 55 home top as any time I’ve work this years home top, we’ve had a bad result.

Can’t sleep for thinking about this. The excitement is real.

Back