What strip will you wear for the final?

Thats asking for your corpse to be found absolutely drained of all fluids in 16l puddle of sweat in 36 degrees. They are belters but unbreathable bastards
That was ironically when Nike started the whole 'dri-fit' thing to the material, but aye your bang on, lovely top but by god it was a pressure cooker to wear on a hot day.

I don't know yet tbh. All the jerseys I'll mention have all been lucky for me and the team so it's a choice between ... home top 9IAR, manchester, 55, this year's black & red away or to be different, Boca Jrs, Fiorentina, FC Guadalajara, Colombia 2021, Netherlands 98, 99.

This seasons home top is a bit more of a snug fit than the 55 one but it shall be getting worn none the less

New home top ordered but not going to arrive in time for the Monday flight. Looked out the Manchester top, bit tight now.

The NTL Nike top still fits so it’s going to have to be that.

The new Orange one would be the order of the day but I dont yet have it so has to be the 150th Anniversary.

Its the smartest looking one from this year by some distance and, on the brink of what this team are about to achieve, seems the right selection in context.

This seasons home top.

Off topic but does the Store at Ibrox have stock of the new orange top? Im sure I read they sold out on release day.

I've got a retro Hamburg top with Albertz 10 on the back, wore it all the Europa campaign and now to scared to not wear it incase I jinx it :))

I'm being fkn serious that I honestly do believe that the outcome of Wednesdays game is dependant on me wearing this B-D

I love the founding fathers top, but for me it has to be my home top with my name on the back. When we win it I want every torn faced lady's front bottom to know who I am.

I stupidly had a Scotland top on watching the semi final at home. Not a superstitious person out with football so feel like If I don’t wear that again we won’t win.

I don’t wear colours to the football. Next week will be the same.
Normal circumstances, agreed, but it’s a European final

People not wearing a rangers shirt should try wearing blue if possible. Of course you’ll get some that won’t be told what to do - see the Aberdeen bib display as an example

I'm 70 - will have the orange training top from last season which is cracking and very comfortable for the heat. Might have a blue retro top with me for the game in case I'm the only one !

Back