What was Morelos face all about at the end of the game

He's just one of those guys who is a scowling torn face. A young Victor Meldrew.
But... He's not paid to be Prince charming or to smile for the camera. He's a top top player and he's ours. Occasionally he lightens up but he should never lose the facet that he hates losing and not being number 1. The signs of a born winner.

giphy.gif

He was probably wanting to wind them up by doing a huddle lol love the wee man and he loves the Gers

There has been many analysing him and his attitude over the course of his time with us.

We have heard moody etc.

Compare and contrast a real moody prick in Craig Bellamy (or Robbie Savage) and how he would just act the goat and not play for the team. Alfie has always given us 100% on the park, might not play at times but never hides and never gives up.

A total mad man. Love him.

He's just one of those guys who is a scowling torn face. A young Victor Meldrew.
But... He's not paid to be Prince charming or to smile for the camera. He's a top top player and he's ours. Occasionally he lightens up but he should never lose the facet that he hates losing and not being number 1. The signs of a born winner.
That's why I just love it when he smiles or laughs.
Got to love the big guy! :)

I've being saying all week that we could lose that game 5 1 but if Alfie scored our goal they'd be raging, drawing must have broken more than a few of them!!!

poet at my work this morning, he can't score in the games that matter, Laughable.

Was clearly unhappy at being subbed. Whether this had anything to do with that i don’t know.

Either way.

Alfredo would get a different media narrative in this country if he played for the filth. Sad but true.

probably knew Sky would have AlfieCam on him, so wanted to give them a gesture to talk about

reality though, he was probably wanting to stay on as we could have made chances to win the game in the last 20 minutes, even if he's knackered he still wants to play football :D

Back