What was Morelos face all about at the end of the game

Before Alfie gets a crack at the Champions league he wants to add the World Gurning title to his medals collection.
maxresdefault.jpg

I've being saying all week that we could lose that game 5 1 but if Alfie scored our goal they'd be raging, drawing must have broken more than a few of them!!!

poet at my work this morning, he can't score in the games that matter, Laughable.
A Timothy i speak to said the same. It's like they said out a memo on what to say and hide behind. If they beat us it would be 'see we are the better team'. Heavy gimps the lot of them

Five seconds later on from that he was on the pitch smiling and shaking hands with the Tims , one hour later he was letting off red,white and blue flares in his garden. Love the wee mad bar steward.

He was practising his Mick Jagger impersonation for dancing around to satisfaction in the dressing room.

He’s hilarious.

Totally come onto a game in the business end of the season as well.

Think he’ll get two or three against them in May.

I think this is Alfie's default expression
He seems to be fond of it & often uses it

Not sure what it means in the overall scheme of things - certainly looks as if its a pissed off expression -

I can fully understand it when he gets subbed / fouled / unfairly carded / narrowly misses
But when he's still wearing it well after the event I'm left wondering

Back