What would ‘severe consequences from us be’?

hand in our years notice, the FA and EFL agree to let us join and tell them we will be off soon away from the corrupt cable.

Yes we may be years without European Football, but anything is better than this corrupt nonesense.

let the corrupt cable operate like the league of Ireland.

I refuse to be sensible

PertinentGroundedAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

And pitchforks don't forget the pitchforks

It should be :

- legal action over the season
- legal action over stolen 2012 prize money
- legal action over blatant cheating

Forgot to add

- Complaint to Police Scotland, UEFA and FIFA over the padeophile ring and padeophile enabling that took place at Celtic and lack of action, citing Penn State example in the football complaint.

- Complaint to Police Scotland over terror offences taking place inside Celtic Park

If we are going nuclear, lets do it properly

It’s pretty obvious that rule books are out the window. If the SPFL take any ruling which is contrary to what UEFA recommend to other leagues, I would like to think they would not sanction any club who took them to court over it.

Hello English league, can we join? No. OK, worth a try.
If England could invite other clubs to join, PSG, Ajax as an example would be invited before us. It's all to do with potential TV audience, not size of home attendance.

Having aBritish league is far more possible than inviting some random europeans
No different to them having Welsh teams

It’s pretty obvious that rule books are out the window. If the SPFL take any ruling which is contrary to what UEFA recommend to other leagues, I would like to think they would not sanction any club who took them to court over it.
We could act on behalf of uefa to make sure their rules are followed

Legal action against the SPFL. If they are “awarded” this title it will be tainted beyond compare. They can’t really want it this way.
Dont kid yersel, they are already talking about 10 in a row, for them its a done deal

Hand in our notice to leave the SPFL that gives us 2/3 years to reform the Scottish game or find a new league to play in by which time any TV deals and sponsorship would be shot to bits for the rest of the clubs in the league.

We are not moving to England.

Celtc will be awarded the title this season.

There is absolutely, no point stressing over something you can not affect. In fact, there is no point in stressing over anything. It only causes ill, health.

It is what it is.

I agree.

Our PM is possibly fighting for his life, nearly 1,000 of our countrymen and countrywomen passed away today. To be honest the SPFL can do what they want, it matters not a joy to me just now.

Could shareholders not take the SPFL to court , failure to allow us to compete for the CL spot effectively reduces the possible value of the shares should we be denied a chance to be champions, meanwhile inflating the worth of Paedo FC in handing them a CL spot

We have no future in Scottish football. Absolutely none. We are the last bastion of British/Unionist identity and all the rest of the country are prepared to back the Irish Republican scum in their war against us.

Could shareholders not take the SPFL to court , failure to allow us to compete for the CL spot effectively reduces the possible value of the shares should we be denied a chance to be champions, meanwhile inflating the worth of Paedo FC in handing them a CL spot
That’s along the lines of what I was thinking.

IF ( hoping I’m wrong ) they are awarded the league and we can’t do anything about it I think we should be lobbying for them to have to share out the CL money equally with the other 11 teams.
Not ideal I know but they wouldn’t have won the title and they shouldn’t under any circumstances get free access to such a vast amount of money.

Legal action against the SPFL. If they are “awarded” this title it will be tainted beyond compare. They can’t really want it this way.

You can't honestly believe that?

There's a reason we've had a different mentally challenged every day telling us the filth should be awarded the title.

They want trophies whatever way possible.
Whether it's crying off games for a former bit part player, not doing likewise for a genuine club legend, or abusing children for 50 years, whatever it takes, they'll accept it alright.

You can't honestly believe that?

There's a reason we've had a different mentally challenged every day telling us the filth should be awarded the title.

They want trophies whatever way possible.
Whether it's crying off games for a former bit part player, not doing likewise for a genuine club legend, or abusing children for 50 years, whatever it takes, they'll accept it alright.

I believe that those in power at the piggery will do whatever it takes. Christ the boys club coverup shows that. But, I can’t believe that most average supporter would be happy with history showing they won by default due to the deaths of 1000s.

That moniker of The World's Most Successful Club eats away at them. They want that title for themselves and will stop at nothing to get it.

It's the crux of their Stripe the Titties nonsense ;)

Why are we so behind on this ? Reactive instead of proactive.
It was all to play for ffs
Separate the cash issue from the relegation/titles issue. We are in the right.

And Dave King is only a shareholder , leaving him in a prime spot to do this without recourse to the club as it wouldn't be the club taking action....

We might well be a step ahead....

Refuse tickets for all away games.. we talk about the club growing a set, its about the fans did , and boycott, cut away supporters tickets down to 200.. fill our own stadium.. let the others rot.. even cup games away from home.. let show the whole football world how fucked scottish football is ...
Id go as far as saying take away other clubs directors seats in the directors box . Give them nothing as we get nothing in return
Clubs will just sell tickets to Rangers fans directly, and they'll be bought in their thousands.

As per the club statement what is our nuclear option? Think even withdrawing from the Scottish club or taking no tickets would be enough?
In no way does it say there will be severe consequences from us.
My understanding is the club are only emphasising how badly this will affect the future of Scottish football. Nothing to do with us or “nuclear option”.

There is absolutely, no point stressing over something you can not affect. In fact, there is no point in stressing over anything. It only causes ill, health.

It is what it is.

I personally don’t think we will withdraw from next seasons league.

I personally don’t think we will withdraw from next seasons league.

Of course we wont, fantasy land stuff, just like joining the English league. Cant believe people are still posting saying hand in our notice and join the English league, like its that easy or even an option.

Don't take any away tickets, offer the minimum amount of tickets possible for away fans at Ibrox at the highest price possible. Without the blue pound the other clubs will suffer. Legal action over incomplete season along with constant public refusal to accept the decision as anything but bias. Every possible interview from the club only discuss the corruption within the Scottish game

I believe that those in power at the piggery will do whatever it takes. Christ the boys club coverup shows that. But, I can’t believe that most average supporter would be happy with history showing they won by default due to the deaths of 1000s.
The average supporter you refer to is more than happy with the boys club cover up.

Whatever it takes. Death, child abuse, global pandemic.

We've been well and truly shafted again. The narrative has been set from day 1 . We have nowhere to go and no action to take.
Every day there is some ex-player or journo adding to the title story on their behalf. We have no one on our case.
Only because they are denied the chance, as you say, the mentally challenged press are controlling the narrative.

It is what it is.
What's the point then.

Clubs will just sell tickets to Rangers fans directly, and they'll be bought in their thousands.
Yes, and with no guarantee that everyone buying tickets are Rangers fans the host club will be solely responsible for the behaviour of all fans in the stadium. It could be a security nightmare that the police would surely discourage.

Of course we wont, fantasy land stuff, just like joining the English league. Cant believe people are still posting saying hand in our notice and join the English league, like its that easy or even an option.
We can’t join the English league.

IF we take legal action we can’t play in europe.

Had we not been cheated in 5 games this season and we all know the games! Then we would be getting crowned tainted titles........

Let’s be honest there really isn’t any point in playing anymore is there! Like seriously what is the point. They have abused children, used death to postpone games, and now using a pandemic killing thousands and ruining life’s!

I refuse to play which is why when any one of them who support them even approach me in a friendly manor I will tell them I dont know what they are talking about as I don’t recognise Scottish football as a legal and legitimate Thing

Legal action? Double edged sword of not allowing prize money to be paid out and UEFA kicking us all out of Europe as they dont allow legal action against any FA's

Could Club 1872 in its capacity as a significant shareholder not take relevant legal action without directly involving the club? In order to obtain a Judicial Review the complainer needs to have a relevant locus before the Court of Session would consider it. My own opinion is that if a decision that is taken by an organisation which does not comply with it's own Articles of Association could be considered to have an adverse impact on the financial interests of a shareholder of a member of that organisation, then a locus for Judicial Review would exist. The allocation of prize money based on awarded league positions for a competition which has not been completed is (again in my opinion) such a situation. I would be interested in the opinions of any lawyers who post on here.

well those fans are fools then ,but hey FF staunch as %^*&
Its the reality of the situation. Hundreds bought tickets for that Dundee United game years ago, the idea we could organise a boycott for something less bad is simply naive. Our fans deserve a huge amount of credit for how we've supported the club at home and abroad through the years (especially the last 10) but one thing that has to be said is that we simply do not have the unified voice required to organise a supporter boycott of the kind you're describing.

Its the reality of the situation. Hundreds bought tickets for that Dundee United game years ago, the idea we could organise a boycott for something less bad is simply naive. Our fans deserve a huge amount of credit for how we've supported the club at home and abroad through the years (especially the last 10) but one thing that has to be said is that we simply do not have the unified voice required to organise a supporter boycott of the kind you're describing.
didnt we have a boycott of Ibrox though

Yes, and with no guarantee that everyone buying tickets are Rangers fans the host club will be solely responsible for the behaviour of all fans in the stadium. It could be a security nightmare that the police would surely discourage.

Have we suddenly joined the Polish league or went back in time to the 80's? Suppose a drum may get pinched.....security nightmare!

Let's face it the mhedia have been putting a green tint on this since it's been called to suspend the league. They have been working tirelessly to get them the title while our PR and board should have just said from word go. Hand out a title without legally completing fixtures then we will take SPFL to CAS. 2020 is soon to be added to 2008 and 2012.

Have I missed something here???
Taking the Belgium situation where Brugge we’re going to be “awarded” the title, didn’t UEFA warm them off siting serious consequences?????

My old Chestnut the Nuclear Weapon for us is too come out with a Statement, “For our Support NOT too take Away Tickets for those Clubs that Vote for the SCUM”. This Statement MUST a come out before a Vote, let’s see the Village Idiots Shit themselves!

Clubs have sold tickets to Rangers fans in the past they would do so again in the future.......

Make no mistake about that

I don’t really think either party can afford litigation but changes of practice could leave it open for us to renage on TV games and refuse away tickets etc.

Well dont come back on here, about being treated badly by away ob n stewards etc... ... wemostly got behind the mentally challengeds getting booted out the broomie yet fans want to fund other clubs. .when this virus shit is over ,every country will be looking after themselves, football clunbs should b no different

It is what it is.
This, in a nutshell. And, regardless of how unfair anyone thinks it is, we’ve cost ourselves by performing like a mid table side since January.

So here’s a theory Dave King is our single biggest shareholder, he is no longer part of the Rangers operations. He is now a shareholder only the same as you or I. From my own personal point of view, I was thinking that if the SPFL were to award Celtic the league then in fact this could be argued as share price affecting through a potential loss of revenue and standing of Rangers and therefore devaluing my investment...what say any lawyers on the forum?

Company law states that the board of any company must carry out their duties to the benefit of the business and it’s shareholders, so it could be argued then that UK company law supersedes Football tradition and that Rangers and Hearts boards have now option other than to take legal action to stop the SPFL from negatively impacting their respective Companies & shareholders.

Or in fact individual shareholders of Clubs like you, I and Dave King could legally challenge the SPFL decisions with injunctions to protect the value of our shareholding’s with potential class action too on any perceived damages to that group of individuals investments. No action could therefore be taken against the club by UEFA either in this latter scenario.

thoughts from any legal eagles?

Timmy will have thought through all of these actions we are discussing. They would love it if most of them happened.
We'd probably be better off thinking what would they do in our situation, as they never seem to put a foot wrong, the rats.
Probably would just be threatening well in advance to sue the arse off everyone for denying them their equal opportunity to win the league.

Maybe the best idea is to let them have the *tainted title*, because let's face facts if the league is restarted they will almost certainly win it, and it wouldn't be *tainted*. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back