What would you rather - Finish the season undefeated or win all 4 Old Firms?

Undefeated or Win the 4 Old Firms

• Undefeated

Votes: 567 52.3%
  • Win the 4 Old Firms

Votes: 518 47.7%

• Total voters
I know it doesn't matter how we win it as long as we win it and we would all prefer to do both but if you could choose one of the two scenarios what would it be?

Full season undefeated but draw at least one of the remaining old firm games.

Or

Win all 4 old firms this season but lose a game once the tittle is won.
I’d sacrifice both if we can hump them 5-0

Undefeated all season in the league would be a great achievement.

Celtic are a shambles this season, beating them 4 times is always welcome but not as much of an achievement as going undefeated through a league campaign.

I know it doesn't matter how we win it as long as we win it and we would all prefer to do both but if you could choose one of the two scenarios what would it be?

Or

I only want 55 and morelos to score against them but i would s love undefeated and to scelp them 2 times

I don’t get this, if you go through the season undefeated would that not mean you would also have win all four old firm games.

Was not expecting it to be close if honest, bheggers to the sword

Can I also ask for the last of those to be a real gubbing please, the other happy with another 0 shots on goal 1-0 win again= oh thats gotta hurt

Or

Both

Undefeated for me. We've shown we've got their number in derby games. From them laughing at us, after the zoom meeting title award to a season undefeated for 55, and the sudden, unexpected death of Terry Munro would be beautiful. Finish off with a Scottish cup final win in the summer sunshine. Yyaaaaaassss!

Old Firm dominance for me. Being undefeated would be great but not the most important thing. The invincibles was a tag the Celtic media made up for them and really wasnt that impressive

Edit, I'd take undefeated if the question includes Europe

Undefeated. Imagine the hilarity listening to them attempting to make a positive out of their improvement by getting a draw.

Went for undefeated. It's more of a challenge for the duration of a league season, plus if we're going undefeated we are at worst drawing all 4 games against them.

The #CelticThePaedoClub cult members - and I include BBC Shortbread and all the fannys at DR & Radio Clyde - all tried, reeeeeaalllllyyyy tried and tried to make relevance of #CelticThePaedoClub having 1 x good 45 mins against us in about 6/7 games.

They did try...... But....weapons who have made a wee albino eye brow for themselves or other Government subsidised Shortbread non entities who feel that Goblins should be allowed into public areas, whilst turning heterosexual females into homosexual will have to answer their Employers why they don't have exclusive rights at Ibrox Stadium - Home of The Champions and World Record 55 Titles.

Hi Chris.

Hi Mikey.

There's a reason why you're the lowest paid of the lowest paid.

Beat them 4 times in the league, knock them out the Scottish Cup, win both the trophies will do for me. Undefeated would be nice but not something I'm too bothered about.

Win all the old firm games. I laugh at them claiming invincible season. To me that would mean winning every game. Not missing out the ones they lost in Europe. We have already lost this season so invincible for me is gone already.

Beat them 4 times in the league, knock them out the Scottish Cup, win both the trophies will do for me. Undefeated would be nice but not something I'm too bothered about.
I would take a run to the quarters or semis in europe any day of the week which would impact our undefeated campaign!
When u look at the teams who will be put out this round then we could get a decent draw in the next round

If pressed, I’d rather go undefeated all season. Drawing with them in the last 2 games would be an entirely professional way to nullify any chance of a comeback. Liverpool in their great days used to do this.

Slightly off topic, but in the remaining games against that shower, these thugs will focus on going all out to maim our players. Gerrard needs to play clever with the media and referees in the run up to these matches.

Can we make it 5 wins against that lot? Pumping them in the Scottish cup final would be the ideal end to a fantastic season.

I'd rather put my foot on their throat and squeeze the life out of it 4 times. I'd also take a wee defeat if it meant the scum finishing 3rd

Voted for 4 old firm wins , don’t care about being undefeated , amazed it’s so close .

Would have voted for get to last 4 in the europa league .

If I was 100% guaranteed the league title right now. I’d even take 2 OF defeats in exchange if it meant the trophy was guaranteed.

I know we’re so far ahead but I’ve/we’ve been burnt so many times in the last decade that its hard to compute how well this season is going lol

Back