When Collum blew the whistle at Edouards (first) dive

See the thing is, Eduoard just had to make sure he made contact with Barisic's sliding leg and he would have got a penalty. Instead he jumped over and tried to win an Oscar for his dive.

.....who thought he was awarding a penalty?

I did. Think I'm not used to seeing these decisions go our way.

I have a deep distrust of some Scottish refs (theres no doubt in my mind if Clancy had been in the middle and not 4th official this would have panned out different) but fair play that he saw the diving rat for what he is.

Should have sent him off for 2nd one mind you.
It looked like a stonewall penalty at first viewing to me.

I feared it was a penalty at a first but well done Collum for seeing the dive - though he should have also spotted the 2nd dive

I did think it was going to be a penalty to be honest. Even though it was clearly a dive. He should have been off for his 2nd dive.

.....who thought he was awarding a penalty?

I did. Think I'm not used to seeing these decisions go our way.

I have a deep distrust of some Scottish refs (theres no doubt in my mind if Clancy had been in the middle and not 4th official this would have panned out different) but fair play that he saw the diving rat for what he is.

Should have sent him off for 2nd one mind you.

I thought aw shit stonewaller , but then ye seen the camera angle behind the goal- dive and correct decision , but how was he not booked for his second dive ?
Good player but does he need to dive there ? Could’ve took a shot

Yep - guilty, started shouting at the TV about how quick he was to blow and point without consulting his linesman and my family are shouting at me telling me I've got it wrong haha.

I thought he'd blown for a penalty too and tbf I thought it was a penalty untiul I saw the replays. Be glad I'm not a referee

In full flow I thought it was a penalty and my heart sunk.
Then when collum walked over slowly I realised he had given a dive.

Ach Edouard isnt that type of player eh
Like many i think Collum is the best of a bad bunch and the filth have never forgiven him since the Broadfoot penalty from yesteryear,remember all the pics of Collums line of sight in the media afterwards
Rule 1 if the filth hate one of their own hes doing something right

When he reached for a card I thought he was going to send borna off and give the penalty. Pleasantly surprised he didn’t. On replay viewings it was 100% a dive

Wasn’t really sure what he was going to award on first viewing.
Having seen the replay it is a dive but not as much of,or as obvious as,his second triple salchow,which should have seen him sent off.

In full flow I thought it was a penalty and my heart sunk.
Then when collum walked over slowly I realised he had given a dive.

Collum actually had a decent game but yes should have red carded him for second dive, Alfie would have been

I would have Willie Collum in the middle for every match against them.
He may not like us, but he is not afraid of their fans in the press and media.
He knows that they can't put pressure on him via the usual inferences.
In truth, he is the best referee in Scotland.
As much as I dislike doing this, I have to agree. He can make horrendous mistakes, but they mainly feel like honest mistakes.
I’m with you OP, I shat it!

The only people claiming it was a penalty are the mentally challenged players, mentally challenged support, and ex-mentally challengeds like Lambert and Strachan.

Every normal thinking person as well as Sky sports and even Sportscene are all saying it was a dive.

They are now claiming that this penalty given against them by Collum earlier in the season is identical to the claim yesterday and proof Collum is a cheat:))

They really do see what they want to see.

Back