When did adding ball to the end of a managers name become a thing?

remember being at Everton v Chelsea a few years back and the Chelsea fans singing ‘f*ck sarriball’ fist time I’d ever heard of the saying

It's toe curling in its embarrassment, same as TLB being called "Lenny" and SG "Gerro". The MSM seem to be aiming at a 12 year old audience these days.

It doesn't, no. I tend to agree with you on the party tunes in the stadium.

I'm pointing out the irony in one of the most vocal critics of our songbook decrying anything as woke and literally pining for the 1980s.
I just don’t see the correlation at all . I’m talking through rose tinted shades about general standards and pre social media PC madness , when common sense largely prevailed . It doesn’t mean everything was perfect back in the day , we all know that not too be the case in real terms surely

Feck all to do with us bohemian west enders, its created by poncey gimps analysing games in an attempt to sound like they are bringing something new to show.
West end type. Not all West Ender's are poncey gimps but you know who I mean. The uni accent Ashton lane drinks with the chaps type cunts.

Back