Where does Jones fit in?

Can play either wing so cover for Kent or Aribo or allows Aribo to play elsewhere. Better than Ojo, much better than Barker, Jones will be a big player for us.

I believe JJ will prove a huge asset to the team in the all-important 2nd half of the season.

I hope people appreciate the fact that he's been out injured for quite some time and will require a few games under his belt in order to get back up too speed. I recall Kent's first appearances after missing a lot of pre-training due to the uncertainty over his transfer, and when he didn't show up well we heard the predictable '...he was never worth 6 ml...' comments on FF. Like Kent, JJ will need some game time to show what he can do.

Really want Jones to stay but with all the speculation I think there could be something in it.
taking his whole game into account maybe Gerrard feels end product is not gd enough possibly he was a Mark Allen signing. But I would like to see more of him.

Where has this ‘he’s a Mark Allen signing’ line of thinking came from in the last week exactly - Gerrard was the manager at the time when he signed, am I missing something?

Where has this ‘he’s a Mark Allen signing’ line of thinking came from in the last week exactly - Gerrard was the manager at the time when he signed, am I missing something?
Well where I’m taking from is , Allen tried to sign him before Gerrard came In Kilmarnock wanted to much money, so when he had 6month we went bck for him again n he signed a pre contract. Now 6 months or so into his rangers career most of it he was injured and there’s huge speculation about clubs interested. Now if he goes for me it would undoubtedly confirm again that he was a Mark Allen signing.

In games where teams put everyone behind the ball I can see us playing Kent and Jones. Jones is direct and can takes players on which creates space for other players.

He will also be ideal for playing away in Europe, he has shown he can really damage teams on the counter.

He has the attributes to be a good player, especially if he can add goals to his game

Well where I’m taking from is , Allen tried to sign him before Gerrard came In Kilmarnock wanted to much money, so when he had 6month we went bck for him again n he signed a pre contract. Now 6 months or so into his rangers career most of it he was injured and there’s huge speculation about clubs interested. Now if he goes for me it would undoubtedly confirm again that he was a Mark Allen signing.

Unless we’re doubting the gaffer’s ability to tell the truth, he’s said time and again that he has the final say on all signings.

This "Mark Allen signing" thing is hilarious tbh. As if he was just going around bringing players into the club that Gerrard didn't want. Some people really don't have a clue.

This "Mark Allen signing" thing is hilarious tbh. As if he was just going around bringing players into the club that Gerrard didn't want. Some people really don't have a clue.

I have literally only heard the ‘he’s a Mark Allen’ signing stuff since these apparent transfer bids surfaced.

That, and other stuff about Jones’ attitude which is also complete dog shite as well.

Weird how some peoples’ brains work - read a transfer rumour, then make some stuff up.

Very odd.

Unless we’re doubting the gaffer’s ability to tell the truth, he’s said time and again that he has the final say on all signings.
No ones doubting the gaffer at all but when a player is targeted before a manager comes in then you’ve got suspect that It’s a Mark Allen signing, as I said if he leaves this window with having not played to much then it would confirm it for me.

I have literally only heard the ‘he’s a Mark Allen’ signing stuff since these apparent transfer bids surfaced.

That, and other stuff about Jones’ attitude which is also complete dog shite as well.

Weird how some peoples’ brains work - read a transfer rumour, then make some stuff up.

Very odd.
Lol I’ll say it again, Mark Allen target before Gerrard came in.

Back