Where is Ryan Jack?

Agreed for 2 reasons
He gave up international to concentrate on Rangers and he was available every week
Might not be able to do 90 every week but good guy to bring off the bench when you are chasing a goal. Which let's face it is most weeks
Arfield wanted to leave to play regularly, can't blame him at his age.

Not in the squad at all today, but still in the Scotland squad for their next two games.

What’s going on there?
Hopefully no where near our team he brings little to the team, shouldn’t have been given another season, to think we sacrificed Arfield for him, and yes I do take different positions, although he could play mid field.

He shouldn’t be allowed to go away on int duty if he’s “injured” for us.

Sooner we’re rid of Jack the better. He’s regressed massively the last 2 years.

Wasn't happy about someone taking taking his treatment table in the medical room so decided just to take up permanent occupancy.

See if he does go away on international duty that will be the third time he has been ‘injured’ but managed to recover to go represent the National Team.

I honestly think I will be completely done with him if this does happen. We pay his salary and he uses our facilities, the National Team dont.

Am sure i read something about Tav and Jack exchanging words after Thursday?
It wouldn’t surprise me. Something changed the way Jack was playing in the Aberdeen game. The first 12 mins he was having an effective influence in the game. It then went back to the side to side pish with Tav, Lundstrum and Goldson.

It was bizarre giving him a new contract. Nowhere near good enough and he is injured all the time. Don't really care if he plays for Scotland or not.

Where is Jack?

Never mind that, is Semicolon Joe dead?
Also is Phil Fivenames dead?

Asking in hope. :D

Getting himself fit for Scotlands bench.
Edit: just saw he's withdrawn.

If he can't be fit for the club paying his wages on a regular basis he shouldn't be playing internationals. Ledley King said he often declined England call ups because he couldn't handle the extra game(s)

Still at Rangers unfortunately. I and many others pointed out the folly of keeping him. It was an absolute certainty to become this.

Doesn't really matter, he's done. Injuries have taken away whatever mobility he had.

One of the many to say bye to at the end of the season.

I‘m looking to see if there’s any Statistician on here who could give us a detail breakdown of how many games started that Jack has played for us. He most certainly been paid well for his time with us. To think Beale gave him another season and Arfield allowed to leave.

I‘m looking to see if there’s any Statistician on here who could give us a detail breakdown of how many games started that Jack has played for us. He most certainly been paid well for his time with us. To think Beale gave him another season and Arfield allowed to leave.

Jack
Signed July 1, 2017
Games played 199
Goals 15
Assists 15

Arfield
Signed July 1, 2018
Games played 233
Goals 43
Assists 19

Arfield and Jack don't play the same role.

Jack certainly looks done and I personally wouldn't have extended his contract.

The bad news for those putting the boot in- nobody in our midfield is close to his top level -none of them.

Back