Where is Ryan Jack?

Times up for Jack, he should genuinely look at mls in the January window and start winding down And avoid international football if he wants to play to his mid 30s

Jack is finished.

Hes been very poor any time I’ve seen him this season. His performance against Celtic was probably as bad as I’ve ever seen him play

Last edited:
Jack was turgid last season, he had a half decent half at Tannadice and that then seemingly redeemed all.

He looked poorly conditioned for months last season, was f*cking horrendous away to Union, could barely run when we drew at Easter Road.

He was as culpable as any when we chucked the game against then at Ibrox (2-2)

The idea we can not do any better than what he has produced for about 17 months is just brain wrecking, a total failure on the part of the club rather than any form of validation for what Jack has produced.

This mystery injury that has kept him out has been kept very quiet by the club. Can't help wondering if there has been a bust up in the dressing room over the goal that Aberdeen scored from the corner just before half time in the game.

If he makes any sort of appearance for Scotland then he can %^*& off to the B team rest of his contract imo. He’s meant to be a Rangers man too

Jack
Signed July 1, 2017
Games played 199
Goals 15
Assists 15

Arfield
Signed July 1, 2018
Games played 233
Goals 43
Assists 19

Thanks for that, tells you everything a player who thinks more about the Tattie bashers and injuries to go with it. Some folk may think I’ve got a dislike of the player, in my decades of supporting Rangers, I’ve never seen such a negative midfielder, he’s the master of the sideways/back pass/buck pass. Yes I did enjoy Arfield as he played for our Club, and in quite a few positions, and could have helped through this poor spell.

Back