Who’s your junior team

Dulwich Hamlet.

They get crowds bigger than some SPFL sides can muster.

Proper old school football - drinking beer on the terracing on Saturday afternoons, 3 o’clock kick offs.

Pucka, as the locals say!

The Talbot fans sing a song about pucka too.:))

Ardrossan Winton Rovers for me. Lived just round the corner from Winton Park while growing up, and went most weeks until I was old enough to go to Ibrox myself.

Kirkintilloch Rob Roy. Used to go and watch them when we weren't playing back in the days at Adamslie.

Ardrossan Winton Rovers for me. Lived just round the corner from Winton Park while growing up, and went most weeks until I was old enough to go to Ibrox myself.

My old man came from Ardrossan so we used to watch Rovers a lot when I was young.

I still keep an eye out for their results.

Ashfield - Used to live in the area and would sometimes sneak in to watch them. Live out east now and don't really look for their results apart from the Junior Cup.

Maryhill FC. Live in England but follow them on twitter and keep an eye out for results.

We don’t have the juniors up here in the north but if I was to pick one from the visiting clubs Wick academy have played in the Scottish cup, I’d say auchinlek Talbot , we had a great day with them

Shettleston were the nearest Junior team to me when I grew up in Cranhill in the mid to late 70’s so I used to go to see them with my Dad and Uncles when Rangers we’re away. The support used to be split about 70-30 in our favour but I’ve not been since about 1992 so don’t know now. Still look out for their results though.

ST at Dunterlie. Watch the Farmers Boys if the Gers & lie have no game. Took in the wins over Kilsyth & at Vics. But it's really just charity......

Years ago I worked with old Digger Fulton and used to go with him to the odd game when young Digger played for and captained the 'Lie.
Some of the abuse he got from wanks who had never kicked a ball in their life was something else.
Old Digger used to stand there and take it , whereas I was answering the c.unts back and defending his boy, and his boy as you know was a 'Lie Legend.
Hated the c.unts ever since.:D

NS.

Years ago I worked with old Digger Fulton and used to go with him to the odd game when young Digger played for and captained the 'Lie.
Some of the abuse he got from wanks who had never kicked a ball in their life was something else.
Old Digger used to stand there and take it , whereas I was answering the c.unts back and defending his boy, and his boy as you know was a 'Lie Legend.
Hated the c.unts ever since.:D

NS.
Digger was a fabulous ball-winning center-mid. Shot like a cannon-ball. A legend we've never replaced. Abusing him signifies congenital stupidity. Impressed you knew his da. C'mon the lie!

Digger and his cousin Stevie “Bagio” Fulton once captained the Scottish Cup and Scottish Junior Cup winning teams the same weekend!
Cmon the ‘Lie!!

My old man came from Ardrossan so we used to watch Rovers a lot when I was young.

I still keep an eye out for their results.
Exact same, I often consider going back down to see them when Rangers aren’t playing, need to get my finger out.

Back