Who’s your junior team

Petershill who play in crimson
My youngest son plays for Petershill under 15s. We played against st rochs and at the end of the game their parents were shouting "up the ra!" Wtf. Kids football.

Auchinleck Talbot here. Been going to a few more games this season when Rangers haven't been playing and fair enjoying the experience. Picked a good season to start as well given the Scottish Cup run.

Cumnock for me tho hardly a supporter in the true sense but always look out for their results and enjoy the rare occasions I do see them - despite how shite they are.

One good thing is they have hardly any bheggars in the core support unlike the near neighbours. Big crossover in supporting Rangers as the ‘big’ team for Cumnock and most likely every other Ayrshire juniors team!

Shettleston for me I am a little saddened to see no one had yet said Vale of Clyde, my late grandad team. Although who would admit to that.

I do have a soft spot for pollok as my uncle played for the in the 80s when they seemed to be on the tv all the time winning stuff

Back