Who had the mental strength and limited ability ?

Ricksen at centre mid alongside two others in the same mould in Malcolm and Rae.

I still can't believe we won the league that season.

I also for the life of me there couldn't remember who we sold to fund the Ferguson, Buffel and Kyrgiakos signings that carried the team over the line - but I hope it's referenced in that thread about the transfer window being important to us for potentially winning this league.

Last edited:
no one will agree with me but john greig falls into this category
couldnae play fitba but could keep wee lennox up for a count of three
heart of a lion !!

WATP

Ricksen at centre mid alongside two others in the same mould in Malcolm and Rae.

I still can't believe we won the league that season.

I also for the life of me there couldn't remember who we sold to fund the Ferguson, Buffel and Kyrgiakos signings that carried the team over the line - but I hope it's referenced in that thread about the transfer window being important to us for potentially winning this league.

Boumsong

Of the current squad I'd say Halliday.

Treated abominiably by the previous management, but knuckled down in pre season and was able to impress Gerrard more than the likes of Docherty.

Before my time, but my old man has ofter talked about Stuart Munro and how Souness signed about 3 different left backs to replace him and Munro saw them all off and kept his place.

Back