Who is on holiday and feels robbed on jan the 2nd.

One of the best bits about this time of year is the fitba. Doesn't feel right there's none after tomorrow for 3 weeks.
Defo,whether we or them are full strength weakened,am up for it,its in the blood.always felt for years they had near or full strength team and we missed key players and still came out on top.not for a long time have I seen them on there knees,what happens....cabal step in.

Was off until Wednesday anyway but had a day out planned to start with the game.

We were booked in for the screening in Club72 lounge, a midweek in February doesn’t have the same appeal. Would’ve done them next week :confused:

Usually the game used to fall on the 29th which was a fucking nightmare due to it being my daughters birthday. So having it on new year was very nice indeed.

Plus side, I’ll get a sleep on the 1st and not be a nervous wreck
The buzz is the buzz,I sensed a cricket score,but I understand what your on about.form is out the window,I seen earlier Edward hand ball,why the feck was that not cancelled out lol.

Yup. Last day of my holidays.
Aye, one game at a time and all that but I was buzzing about this already.
Zero sleep, beer for breakfast and the tunes blasting.
Won't quite be the same on a Wednesday night in February.
Corrupt scum

If anybody didn't see this coming - in the words of DX - I've got 2 words for ya - Phil O'Donnell.

There is literally no level these rhat bastards won't stoop to to ensure a game when we are at an advantage doesn't go ahead as scheduled.

Just rest easy in the fact they haven't landed a glove on us in over 2 years and if we turn up, we win and 56 is basically in the bag.

Merry Chri5tma5 to all my fellow bears.

If anybody didn't see this coming - in the words of DX - I've got 2 words for ya - Phil O'Donnell.

There is literally no level these rhat bastards won't stoop to to ensure a game when we are at an advantage doesn't go ahead as scheduled.

Just rest easy in the fact they haven't landed a glove on us in over 2 years and if we turn up, we win and 56 is basically in the bag.

What's the covid news fae timmy camp?

Obviously everyone has noticed,controversial lines about rangers is a reporter,but timmy lines is the hotline.

New years steak pie
Old firm
My birthday
Hungover gaming and scran day.

That was my 4 days off plan ruined.

Shows true leadership and management of the Scottish game. At a time when EPL games are falling like dominoes the SPL could have had SKY to themselves instead we stop everything.
Correct,for one club.....who are number 2.

Shows true leadership and management of the Scottish game. At a time when EPL games are falling like dominoes the SPL could have had SKY to themselves instead we stop everything.
Surprised sky didn't push the game,but heared they are infested.

Yip, it's a shit situation. Gutted I'm missing my boxing day out too but at least can watch the game.
That lot are absolute shitbags.

Yip, it's a shit situation. Gutted I'm missing my boxing day out too but at least can watch the game.
That lot are absolute shitbags.
In the bigger scheme of thing's,as much as the old firm suited me,there's waens waking up to no santa,it's hapbun,just wish you new and could fix it.that game was big but helping out a family,regardless of religion is bigger

Disappointed that the games are not going ahead, but have a warm glow when I realise that they are shitting themselves from us.

Xmas family time,the game you're building up to vanishes,corruption,skulduggery.how does it sit.a void?we will do them whatever the day or time.
Absolutely spewing this game is off, its the one we all look forward to in the Xmas and new year break, big day out for all, house's all over Britain arrange all day party's round it, so its spoilt the whole 2 week's other than Xmas Day for the kids and family... Just when you think you can't hate septic and the spl even more they come along and do this... Absolute c*nts

The game on 2nd Feb should be referred to as Old Firm, and Postponed Game Because Celtc Shat It.

Me.
Off for a week a looking for somewhere to go now.
Pity the b team wasn’t playing away on the 2nd.
Could have been a old fashioned away day on the chuff.

Don't feel robbed as I'm on holiday for the beginning of Feb. Only difference is now I don't have to stay up and watch a 1am kick off and can enjoy a 9am game without pretending to be working at the same time over her in NZ :D

Back