Who is on holiday and feels robbed on jan the 2nd.

Me. I'm off on the 2nd but down for a 2.30 to midnight shift on 2nd February.

Working right over Christmas and New Year but had the second and third off and a few of us were heading to the pub to have a few beers and watch the game. Was the highlight of my festive period and now that wee nationalist bitch has ruined that as well. Fucking hate her and the SNP scum.

Off till the 5th,was Aberdeen bound but will struggle to go now as nightshift.
The old saying that cheats never win has been dispelled.
A Club like no other has never been more apt.

I’m pissed off with it, it’s absolutely pathetic they have went for a postponement, even if we had multiple injuries and suspensions, I would still want the game to go ahead, it’s the new year old firm derby for fûcks sake.
They have the cheek to moan about away fans diminishing tradition and then cancel the new years old firm game which has been going on since 1894.

Kinda, working backshift hogmanay and dayshift NY day. And had arranged the 2nd and 3rd off.

Just delays it a month though as I'll make sure it's the same for the 2nd and 3rd Feb.

Had a session planned for the sheep game on Wednesday, as well as the game v the beggars, extremely pissed off!!

Working on the 2nd but would’ve been watching it on my tablet. Obvious downside that I wouldn’t be able to have a drink but the game being pulled is going to make for a long boring week between Xmas and New Year

Xmas family time,the game you're building up to vanishes,corruption,skulduggery.how does it sit.a void?we will do them whatever the day or time.
Exactly, that’s what all those millionaire EPL players don’t understand.

We should now just get on with it, say nothing beat them and I’d say 56 is ours!

Time to say your piece is when u have the trophy in your hands.

One of my boy's is home. We were very much looking forward to going to the game together as we did, when he was a youngster.

Cheated

Miserable. I said I'd work whatever over the Christmas period to get January 2nd, done Christmas Eve, doing Boxing day and New Years eve.

On top of that most of my limited free time went into making a Youtube video with that game in mind, when I could have been getting January transfers ready instead. Raging.

Robbed? Try shafted

Kids picked up covid earlier in the week. Christmas with the family obviously cancelled, I still have to go to work as I'm negative (NHS).
We're allowed back out on the 1st so only had the old firm to look forward to.

Whole thing pretty much a shitshow haha

Was buzzing for a day in the boozer for it. Missus said so you'll not be going to the pub then?

aGORMt.gif

Miserable. I said I'd work whatever over the Christmas period to get January 2nd, done Christmas Eve, doing Boxing day and New Years eve.

On top of that most of my limited free time went into making a Youtube video with that game in mind, when I could have been getting January transfers ready instead. Raging.
Merry Christmas, Mr Wilson.

Me, from a selfish point of view I am off till 10th Jan. As I live overseas, watching the Aberdeen and Celtc games in tv would have been a highlight for me. Confident we would have taken 6 points

Me, took 2 weeks off to enjoy time with the family and enjoy a few beers at the football.

Realised last night I'm fucking on call for the rescheduled game.

Shower of corrupt bastards.

Xmas family time,the game you're building up to vanishes,corruption,skulduggery.how does it sit.a void?we will do them whatever the day or time.
I'm off on annual leave, family are coming down to spend the bells with us and the OF game would be the first game I have watched with my old man this season (even though it's only on TV for us).

I was in the Falklands Jan - May so couldn't spend the League win with family and the old boy nearly died from Covid and an embolism, so this period of football was going to be that bit more special, now it's not happening.

Obviously I am grateful that I get to spend the time with family but the football is a massive miss!

Me.
Off for a week a looking for somewhere to go now.
Pity the b team wasn’t playing away on the 2nd.
Could have been a old fashioned away day on the chuff.
Is the B team game still going ahead?

Yup and Aberdeen away which I had a tkt for but back offshore for it.

One of my favourite away days.

Me. Youngest daughter tested positive today, now looking at 7-10 days isolation with no Rangers after Sunday. All down to the rats shitting themselves and a compliant SPFL board. C****.
Same here. All 5 of us got Covid. At least I won't be scaring the street bawling at the telly on the 2nd.

Normally I would say yes but I’m just off the Covid thread in the lounge and some poor lad is talking about having a frozen pizza for his dinner today due to waiting on results so no the 2nd January is a good bit down the pecking order.

First time I’ve been off both Xmas and new year for about 15 years, so aye gutted about it, but like the poster before said, some folk having to stay home because of this shitty virus. All the best everyone!

Usually the game used to fall on the 29th which was a fucking nightmare due to it being my daughters birthday. So having it on new year was very nice indeed.
My missus' birthday so she would grump at me, our local darts comp after the game one year. I was not in the good books that day.

A combination of the SNP shitting the bed regarding restrictions then the filth taking full advantage of the situation is a major pain in the arse, they have no shame.

500 people in football stadiums
There was around 2000 in Tescos Livingston yesterday and you couldn't turn around.
Nippy has been useless over sports stadiums.

I was having to watch the game then go to work afterwards, so from a selfish point of view it's suits me to be honest as I will have the rescheduled date off and can have a few beers

Hogmanay and New Year is not the same as years gone by IMO ,maybe its an age thing ,but you look forward to this fixture against them more than the other 3 in the season.

Feel robbed over the whole thing.

Had a big day out planned for Boxing Day game, had Wednesday off work to travel up to Aberdeen and was finished until after the OF.

Fucking shite.

Defo feel robbed, very rarely go to the pub for a day out on the bevy but always make it for the new year old firm game. Won’t be going out on a wednesday night in February.

More annoyed that the Phaedos have shamelessly used a pandemic to cover for their mounting injury list.

Justice will be done if they drop points at St Johnstone.

Hilarious how them shiting it from us has them framing it the other way around?

They lobbied to have a game moved because they are absolutely bricking it from a scudding. Nothing to do with fans.

From a entirely selfish point of view I'm unaffected, my Mrs is working tomorrow so I would've had difficulty getting to the game. I didn't have a ticket for Aberdeen and I'm on holiday on the 2nd.

Still pish that the calendar has been tossed about on a whim.

Scrap the winter break and scrap international breaks, bring in summer only international football.
Wouldn't matter what you do to appease these cants they will still find fault, everything has to be on their terms. It's high time the other "neutral" clubs woke up smelled the coffee.

Feel robbed at not going to the game tomorow because a toy town parliament decided to make up more rules with no logic behind them.

Back