Who will be watching the women's World Cup?

With your post about those who dislike it being testosterone fuelled macho men ruining things for those who want to discuss the finer points of female football.
But you know that, so not sure why you ask.
No, you're answering a question I didn't ask. So I'll ask again. Pay attention.

Your quote:
It's called the overwhelming majority view. A bit like starting a Vote SNP thread in the lounge. You're entitled to your opinion but don't get upset when loads of others tell you they disagree.
In the context of your super-insightful analogy, you said that I shouldn't get upset when loads of others tell me that they disagree.

What I'm asking is, with regards to women football, what is it exactly that you disagree about? It can't be about the quality of it compared to the mens game, because nobody has tried to claim that it is.

No, you're answering a question I didn't ask. So I'll ask again. Pay attention.

Your quote:

In the context of your super-insightful analogy, you said that I shouldn't get upset when loads of others tell me that they disagree.

What I'm asking is, with regards to women football, what is it exactly that you disagree about? It can't be about the quality of it compared to the mens game, because nobody has tried to claim that it is.

In the main, I'm disagreeing with your patronising pish and the how same opinions as mine spoil a thread for you and prevent you joining it, while you now have posted on it multiple times.
I'm away to tell the wife I'm hungry and to boil me an egg.

Watching Scotland tonight, which must tell you how shit the female game is. :)

In the main, I'm disagreeing with your patronising pish and the how same opinions as mine spoil a thread for you and prevent you joining it, while you now have posted on it multiple times.
I'm away to tell the wife I'm hungry and to boil me an egg.

Watching Scotland tonight, which must tell you how shit the female game is. :)
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the worst attempt at trolling ever witnessed.

Half time in Germany v China 0-0

Dont know what's been worse Germanys defending or chinas finishing.

Worth a watch for Germanys RM

China have surprised me so far. Defended for the most part fairly well in open play and managed to nullify Marozsan and Popp.

I’ve genuinely tried to give it a chance, any game I’ve watched though hasn’t been the best, some of it is comically bad at times.

It has improved dramatically but it is still a million light years from the men’s game.
I watched a couple now including the Scotland game last night.

I feel that the hype has fallen well short of the product and can even feel the cheer-leaders pulling back a little as the evidence is so clear to see.

It's a different game:

Clumsy or non-existent tackling
Terrible, zero-paced or overhit crosses and corners.
Shots from anywhere have a chance of "troubling" the keeper.
Plenty of dribbling - In fact you can beat 5 players, run 100 yards and still do absolutely fck all.

Back