Why can’t we boycott away games?

to be fair mate did you go to any of the beam backs. The atmosphere was strange. I still have the paper beam back tickets somewhere. I’m sure I watched the 6-2 defeat to the mhanks on beam back

Beam back wouldn't work at all in this day and age. Everyone on their seat watching a small screen in the corner wouldn't be appealing v on a big screen from the comfort of your living room and as you say the atmosphere was quite weird.

I'm not sure how feasible it would be in terms of space but a marquee with a much larger screen, bars, food stall etc. could work.

An external area fan zone would be the best place for that but in the interim if possible, you could have that area on the pitch and charge £10-15 a head to watch. Obviously you'd need to devise a way to protect the pitch but it's done for gigs at Hampden, Murrayfield, Wembley etc. so it is doable.

Simple answers for me is people want to go watch and support their team. Do we end up hating everyone else that much that we forget that ? I don’t want to give any other team more money than they deserve but really , by paying BT and sky sports , most fans are contributing to them financially anyway , so where does it stop. Do we not go to cup games at Ibrox because they would get half the gate? You see the demand for the tickets for almost every away game we play , I can’t see that stopping anytime soon.

So they should tbh because clubs in the SPL didn’t all go bust when we went down the divisions like some thought they would, so what’s the point in boycotting now?
They're in extremely dire financial circumstances at the moment.

It's an opportune moment in my opinion to royally %^*& them up.

We all said we'd love to get those bastards back didn't we? Well now is the chance.

Beam back wouldn't work at all in this day and age. Everyone on their seat watching a small screen in the corner wouldn't be appealing v on a big screen from the comfort of your living room and as you say the atmosphere was quite weird.

I'm not sure how feasible it would be in terms of space but a marquee with a much larger screen, bars, food stall etc. could work.

An external area fan zone would be the best place for that but in the interim if possible, you could have that area on the pitch and charge £10-15 a head to watch. Obviously you'd need to devise a way to protect the pitch but it's done for gigs at Hampden, Murrayfield, Wembley etc. so it is doable.

I really dont think this could ever happen. The TV deals only get away games. If we were charging our fans for this it would step all over that contract.

I won't give them a penny. They live off us but hate us. %^*& them.
I want to see them go under. Watch them burn.

Used to only make 5-6 aways a year but I’m knocking it on the head for the foreseeable future.

Cant see there ever being a full boycott and I won’t slag anyone who wants to go but I’m done with them.

Shame cos away days in hostile games are brilliant

Back