Why do we not have any tickets for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers were not required to give Celtic tickets under covid rules as we had a red zone.

If Celtic do not have a redzone then its against the rules that Rangers dont have 800.

Theres no equation where one offsets the other. Its the rules.

Leave you to the age old discussion missing the point we’ve been absolutely mugged off here.
At a recent game at Ibrox - I can't remember who - the opposition requested a red zone and we had to comply

I hope we have done the same for tonight - would make the area around the dugouts empty

Covered previously, I think ST holders that have joined mygers and contributed over £1m+ per season + additional purchases should be in with a better chance at our biggest away game of the season instead of casual, walk-up, non-ST holders fans having the chance at a ticket for Celtic games at Ibrox

I don’t think that’s an unreasonable stance. Previously there hasn’t been a public sale and RSC allocation was a pittance anyway. I’d rather those 800-1000 tickets get redirected towards Celtic getting bigger allocation which will be reciprocated at Parkhead
So you agree with us that think 800 away tickets is enough

We should give each club the same 800 allocation in the wee corner. My preference has always been to fire those 800 up into CD1 or CD7 to keep them out of the way. Bears all around the lower level will give the players a lift. A sea of blue at fortrus Ibrox. They put the away fans up high at Newcastle and Sunderland.

The sanitisation began long before the issue of ticket allocation - and all because songs upset one side. Indeed, they sought to criminalise and stick you in jail. It's amusing, therefore, to listen to their media lackeys lament the loss of the 'special occasion'.

The fact that we have made the decision over tickets is really annoying them. It's delightful to see.

I have full sympathy for those who want to watch their team.

We should give each club the same 800 allocation in the wee corner. My preference has always been to fire those 800 up into CD1 or CD7 to keep them out of the way. Bears all around the lower level will give the players a lift. A sea of blue at fortrus Ibrox. They put the away fans up high at Newcastle and Sunderland.
Could we did not put them where the UB are move the UB to the corner
Put barriers up outside to direct them onto Broomloan Road and all our fans can leave via the Govan Stand

So you agree with us that think 800 away tickets is enough
Absolutely not and I’m unsure how anyone would reach that conclusion from the post

1600-2000 would be reasonable (Previously said 2500 but I get that could be too much to ensure all ST are sorted)

I think our board had had enough of the hassle it takes trying to accommodate them, the damage and chaos they caused and believe it’s not worth it.
Therefore, there is no will to let them back into our place, so it’s hardly surprising they are doing tit for tat.
It’s very unfortunate for those who would go to their midden but it does not look like it’s going to change anytime soon unless the footballing authorities/TV companies get involved.

You’ve said before , as much as we have had argument on this subject before and totally disagree , at least you have said you will move every time, other guy has not

I am happy to take my turn alongwith everyone else. No one should move every time unless they are happy to tick that box at the start of the season. It’s not difficult

Absolutely not and I’m unsure how anyone would reach that conclusion from the post

1600-2000 would be reasonable (Previously said 2500 but I get that could be too much to ensure all ST are sorted)
I get it now, you want to deprive 800 'walk up Rangers fans ' to give away fans the 800 F*ck me

I am happy to take my turn alongwith everyone else. No one should move every time unless they are happy to tick that box at the start of the season. It’s not difficult
So I have already asked you what away games do you want to swap your Bar 72 tickets for?

I get it now, you want to deprive 800 'walk up Rangers fans ' to give away fans the 800 F*ck me
Yes. There was never public sales previously (well since I can remember in mid 00s)

I think ST holders that are the clubs main source of revenue are more deserving than walk up fans. That’s not exactly an outrageous opinion to hold

So I have already asked you what away games do you want to swap your Bar 72 tickets for?

I’ll take a Celtic away in April thanks. You’ll get one easily for me. Did the big louden supporters club designed to hoover up away tickets ever take off ?

Last edited:
I think our board had had enough of the hassle it takes trying to accommodate them, the damage and chaos they caused and believe it’s not worth it.
Therefore, there is no will to let them back into our place, so it’s hardly surprising they are doing tit for tat.
It’s very unfortunate for those who would go to their midden but it does not look like it’s going to change anytime soon unless the footballing authorities/TV companies get involved.
The board had wanted to do it for years, one of the best decisions they have made

Yes. There was never public sales previously (well since I can remember in mid 00s)

I think ST holders that are the clubs main source of revenue are more deserving than walk up fans. That’s not exactly an outrageous opinion to hold
ST holders are getting what they signed up for

That box is not there this season, after a few years of sitting where they are , do you think it’s fair to add it back? It’s not!
would it be fair to add it on your seat ? Is it %^*&!
At least aww skew is willing to move every time, you clearly ain’t but expect others to , even though 99.999% sure it won’t affect you cause you pay more as told us a few times

As told you go back to your fancy seat and leave us plebs where we are , we shouldn’t be moving for them or anyone

That box is not there this season, after a few years of sitting where they are , do you think it’s fair to add it back? It’s not!
would it be fair to add it on your seat ? Is it %^*&!
At least aww skew is willing to move every time, you clearly ain’t but expect others to , even though 99.999% sure it won’t affect you cause you pay more as told us a few times

As told you go back to your fancy seat and leave us plebs where we are , we shouldn’t be moving for them or anyone

It can be added back and people can choose to not tick it. You forget a lot of people with kids used to be happy enough to get cheap season tickets that didn’t include old firms.

ST holders are getting what they signed up for
Getting charged £40 for access to away games when there’s at least 12,000 less tickets available each season

I don’t want 8000 back but 800 is a joke.

Non-ST MyGers members shouldn’t be able to buy tickets for the home game. We’re accommodating non-ST holders at Ibrox at the detriment of fans that travel everywhere at Parkhead

You can disagree if you want but we’re going in circles and we’ll never agree. You’re deliberately obtuse so no point discussing

It can be added back and people can choose to not tick it. You forget a lot of people with kids used to be happy enough to get cheap season tickets that didn’t include old firms.
Or parents that want to upgrade for that one game to take their pals

Maybe they don't travel because they can't get a ticket or get stuck high in the corner

Travelling fans aren't a thing in Spain. I went to El Classico at the Nou Camp a few years ago and there were about 20 Real Madrid fans in a tiny section in the top tier

Who in their right mind honestly wants to sit amongst that vermin and give them money ?
All this “need support the team” myth is out the window now
we won the league with no fans at any games

Who in their right mind honestly wants to sit amongst that vermin and give them money ?
Have you ever been to Parkhead before?
Do you travel to away games and to European aways?

hundreds of thousands of people who attended Rangers v Celtic games, on the premise of your logic you wouldn't go to Ibrox if they were given an away support again?

Yes and there is a lot of kids now that get the chance to experience it, since care so much about future generations and all that in previous post.

You don’t have a leg to stand on here , you expect others to move every old firm when it don’t affect you , that’s what it boils down

Unless you are willing to move every time then you can’t expect others to do the same

Yes and there is a lot of kids now that get the chance to experience it, since care so much about future generations and all that in previous post.

You don’t have a leg to stand on here , you expect others to move every old firm when it don’t affect you , that’s what it boils down

Unless you are willing to move every time then you can’t expect others to do the same

I don’t expect anybody to move every time. If you read different posts you would see that.

No point going around in circles. You sound like one of those fans who spat the dummy out when Celtic were lording it up and you now want stupid tit for tat nonsense rather than sorting out a decent arrangement that suits the majority.

In a few weeks time Dortmund will get 2500 tickets and people will have to move for that. This is no different

I don’t expect anybody to move every time. If you read different posts you would see that.

No point going around in circles. You sound like one of those fans who spat the dummy out when Celtic were lording it up and you now want stupid tit for tat nonsense rather than sorting out a decent arrangement that suits the majority.

In a few weeks time Dortmund will get 2500 tickets and people will have to move for that. This is no different
No you do expect season ticket holders to move every time to accommodate them from your high castle of bar72 where you pay more

Dortmand game is different due to uefa rules of 5% and game is not part of a season ticket , old firm games are now

No as I’ve said iv sat in my seat for 17 years , I got moved around to some terrible seats away from friends to accommodate them for years and now that I’ve not had to move for a good few years now I don’t want to go back to musical Chairs , simple

No you do expect season ticket holders to move every time to accommodate them from your high castle of bar72 where you pay more

Dortmand game is different due to uefa rules of 5% and game is not part of a season ticket , old firm games are now

No as I’ve said iv sat in my seat for 17 years , I got moved around to some terrible seats away from friends to accommodate them for years and now that I’ve not had to move for a good few years now I don’t want to go back to musical Chairs , simple

Which is fine, your acting in self interest like everyone else. I get why you don’t want to move in your situation. My self interest is that I would like the opportunity to go to follow my team in the biggest away fixture of the season. I also believe the occasion is far better for having a decent allocation of away fans.

If I was at rangers I would say to Celtic that we will up the allocation to 2500 but that we want no restricted view seats

Which is fine, your acting in self interest like everyone else. I get why you don’t want to move in your situation. My self interest is that I would like the opportunity to go to follow my team in the biggest away fixture of the season. I also believe the occasion is far better for having a decent allocation of away fans.

If I was at rangers I would say to Celtic that we will up the allocation to 2500 but that we want no restricted view seats
Won’t happen because they won’t have it, also why they haven’t pushed for a fixed percentage like the 5% rule uefa have as they will have to give us more tickets than we give them (oh the outrage that would cause)

I don’t agree with it being a better atmosphere as the Augusts game proved others wise

You want something with it having bigger consciences for others than you , that you say it’s self interest , to me it’s selfish

You willing to give up your seat at Ibrox to let them in? Cause I ain’t.

And for this game in particular this has nothing to do with us being as bad as them!
They tried to take the p!ss
It's a derby bud, opposing supports are meant to take the piss.

Take it all the Broomloan bears in BF5/BR5 are kicking up the same anger at Dortmund fans denying them the chance to sit in the normal seat? That's how this works innit?

Get the old firm away supports back ASAP at least in some fashion (2.5k).

It is all a bit of an academic argument because the board clearly have no intention of changing their minds.
As said elsewhere, until the football authorities/TV companies decide they want it, it’s not changing no matter how many objections there are by fans.

If the club start moving me to Row CCC of CD7 again to accommodate scum supporters I'll probably chuck my ST. Sick of Rangers fans demanding others be absolutely shafted to accommodate more scum bastards in Ibrox, just so they can have their jolly to the midden.

Weird that some portray it as loving Rangers more than hating Celtic, when it's clearly the exact opposite.

There wasn't a single smelly tim bastard in Ibrox in the last OF and the place was absolutely rocking. If people think an atmosphere can't be generated without scum fans in the stadium then they're part of the wrong support. Maribor in the EL a couple of years ago was one of the best atmospheres this century and they brought about ten fans (literally).

I can't see more than the corner 800 given to C*ltic again unless Rangers get tickets at Parkhead behind the goals. If C*ltic want the Broomloan again, then they will have to stop this putting us out of sight of the TV cameras - with crappy restricted view tickets. The contempt they have shown for Rangers by doing this in recent times makes my skin crawl. The full Broomloan is too good for them or anyone in fact, and if they want it back, they need to reciprocate with comparable seats. One of the reasons they give for going back to how it was is the "TV spectacle" - well you'd struggle to know Rangers fans were even in that sh1tehole sometimes, such is the way they are hidden away.

Could we did not put them where the UB are move the UB to the corner
Put barriers up outside to direct them onto Broomloan Road and all our fans can leave via the Govan Stand
There was certainly a time when we put Away fans in the BF1 area mate. Not the Dhims but other clubs, for sure. So, its do-able.

I do understand why fans want to go and have no problem with that, I just don't understand why some of our fans want fellow Rangers fans denied a ticket for Ibrox to accommodate any away support
I’d rather have 2500 bears that go week in week out at parkhead, over 2500 non-ST holder bears that fancy attending an old firm game at Ibrox but won’t be arsed at a home game against Stirling in the cup

At a recent game at Ibrox - I can't remember who - the opposition requested a red zone and we had to comply

I hope we have done the same for tonight - would make the area around the dugouts empty
It was Ross County wasn’t it? They chose to have a red zone over an away allocation.

Give them f,,k all ,remember they bas,,,,s,tried to kill us,but we kept going,and proved to the whole of Scotland, how much they need the blue pound.no surrender w.a.t.p

Getting charged £40 for access to away games when there’s at least 12,000 less tickets available each season

I don’t want 8000 back but 800 is a joke.

Non-ST MyGers members shouldn’t be able to buy tickets for the home game. We’re accommodating non-ST holders at Ibrox at the detriment of fans that travel everywhere at Parkhead

You can disagree if you want but we’re going in circles and we’ll never agree. You’re deliberately obtuse so no point discussing
Unfortunately you are forgetting that the main point of mygers is to try and please as many people as possible so that they pay up their £40 or £50 per season.

If they leave it as it is then the ones who would normally get the away tickets would still pay their £40 as they would be in gold and still have plenty of extra benefits. Most if not all of the Mygers members who buy in the public sale for the Ibrox game will not be season ticket holders and would have no chance of an away ticket anyway. The chance of a ticket against them at Ibrox is the carrot to entice them to pay the £50 for not a lot else in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately you are forgetting that the main point of mygers is to try and please as many people as possible so that they pay up their £40 or £50 per season.

If they leave it as it is then the ones who would normally get the away tickets would still pay their £40 as they would be in gold and still have plenty of extra benefits. Most if not all of the Mygers members who buy in the public sale for the Ibrox game will not be season ticket holders and would have no chance of an away ticket anyway. The chance of a ticket against them at Ibrox is the carrot to entice them to pay the £50 for not a lot else in the grand scheme of things.
So to please about 10% of members you’ll deprive the ST majority a better opportunity?

Not buying it my friend

So to please about 10% of members you’ll deprive the ST majority a better opportunity?

Not buying it my friend
I'm not bothered either way so makes no difference to me but that is the way they think where mygers is concerned.

The 10% they deprive will still pony up when renewal time comes round but take away the big games at Ibrox and the others might not renew as it's hardly worth the £50.

It wouldn't bother me if they increase the allocation or keep it as it is.

I'm not bothered either way so makes no difference to me but that is the way they think where mygers is concerned.

The 10% they deprive will still pony up when renewal time comes round but take away the big games at Ibrox and the others might not renew as it's hardly worth the £50.

It wouldn't bother me if they increase the allocation or keep it as it is.
But they need to be members for other home games, I’d understand if it was a premium to get access to Celtic games

But they need to be members for other home games, I’d understand if it was a premium to get access to Celtic games
Most other games are relatively easy to get. Probably more so as things are looking now unfortunately.

Celtic fans aren’t welcome at Ibrox. They will get a minimum of 800 tickets for the foreseeable and its 800 more than they should be getting. There’s no appetite in the club to change it nor should there be.

Look after our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back