Why do we not have any tickets for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask any Rangers supporter at parkhead in 99 to give up their memories of that day out. It's easy to say home fans only when you haven't experienced the joys of cuffing them there. It suits the police and the clubs though so it is what it is for the forseeable.

IMG-20220201-WA0006.jpg
Tell me you don’t go to away games, without telling me you don’t go to away games.

Have we.asked for a.redzone cordon to be put in place for our team tonight. I'm hoping so as this is the reason they got 0 tickets in the first place.

Talksport talking about this at the moment if anyone wants to give them a call and tell them the real reason.

They’ve just quoted John Hartson who said we banned their fans because they were beating us…

I’m old enough to remember taking 20000 to Parkhead. We had both areas behind the goal and part of the main stand

Also been there when we had 8000 stuck in the corner

I would rather they weren’t allowed In to Ibrox but if we must give them as few as possible

Don't know why more fuss hasn't been made of this. There is literally no reason for us not to have an allocation tonight.

both clubs are as bad as each other. There is absolutely no reason why each club couldnt get an allocoation of around 2500. At least that way each group of fans would have a chance of getting a ticket. This 800 is horrendous and does nothing for the game.
You willing to give up your seat at Ibrox to let them in? Cause I ain’t.

And for this game in particular this has nothing to do with us being as bad as them!
They tried to take the p!ss

I've only seen this briefly discussed on here, nothing in the media (no laughing)

Is there a 'red zone'? If not then whey were they not made give us tickets? When we never gave them any it was for the above reason. They never got treated any different to other away fans at Ibrox. Or infact how they treated away fans to their ground at the time.

It's ridiculous how a bigger deal hasn't been made of this
I thought we got an allocation for this as there was a registration for it before Christmas.

Ticket stuff is now a farce.

Absolutely ruined by some people and now we’re getting tedious threads like this every time we play.

Utterly pathetic situation we’re in, ruining one of the biggest derbys in the world.

It's just the way it is now and I do not foresee them ever giving us the stand behind the goal nor us emptying the Broomloan to accomodate them ever again.

At best there may be 800 from each side in attendance at future away games.

You willing to give up your seat at Ibrox to let them in? Cause I ain’t.

And for this game in particular this has nothing to do with us being as bad as them!
They tried to take the p!ss

Who is losing their seat with that allocation ? Unlike like a lot of people on here I actually want my sons to enjoy going to Celtic park and seeing a win. With an 800 allocation only the hangers on will ever get a ticket

Who is losing their seat with that allocation ? Unlike like a lot of people on here I actually want my sons to enjoy going to Celtic park and seeing a win. With an 800 allocation only the hangers on will ever get a ticket
Allocation currently is at 800, to be 2000+ like you want some season ticket holders and other Rangers fans will have to move or not even get in at all. So would you be willing to for this?

Allocation currently is at 800, to be 2000+ like you want some season ticket holders and other Rangers fans will have to move or not even get in at all. So would you be willing to for this?

Every single season ticket holder would get a ticket if the allocation was 2-2500. Some might have to move but that would known before a season starts.

Every single season ticket holder would get a ticket if the allocation was 2-2500. Some might have to move but that would known before a season starts.
Would you give up your seat and move?
Or think it be fair to renew knowing get moved for them after years of not ?

After being moved in the past F**k that again!

Would you give up your seat and move?
Or think it be fair to renew knowing get moved for them after years of not ?

After being moved in the past F**k that again!

in have in the past as i used to sit in the govan rear and i got moved for euro games. i knew this before the season started though.

Why haven’t the SPFL enforced Celtic give us tickets for tonight?

The first game there was the whole red zone situation which meant there was no requirement for us to give tickets as season ticket holders were moved to that section. Pretty sure Dundee United gave us nothing a couple of weeks earlier for similar reasons.

Tonight Celtic are just being spiteful, but why are they being allowed to get away with it? Again, allowed to do as they please without punishment.

in have in the past as i used to sit in the govan rear and i got moved for euro games. i knew this before the season started though.
Never asked about used to, I used to get moved as well, now I don’t and I like it that way. I take with user name you sit in bar72 now ? So if want them in so badly to get to piggery why don’t you give your seat you like to someone who is being moved and you can sit on what ever crap restricted view ticket office give them away from folk sat with for years ? Ok?

I've only seen this briefly discussed on here, nothing in the media (no laughing)

Is there a 'red zone'? If not then whey were they not made give us tickets? When we never gave them any it was for the above reason. They never got treated any different to other away fans at Ibrox. Or infact how they treated away fans to their ground at the time.

It's ridiculous how a bigger deal hasn't been made of this
Our fans didn't want to go lol

Why haven’t the SPFL enforced Celtic give us tickets for tonight?

The first game there was the whole red zone situation which meant there was no requirement for us to give tickets as season ticket holders were moved to that section. Pretty sure Dundee United gave us nothing a couple of weeks earlier for similar reasons.

Tonight Celtic are just being spiteful, but why are they being allowed to get away with it? Again, allowed to do as they please without punishment.
Nothing to do with red zone - we still offered them tickets for guarantee of same in return THEY REFUSED TO GURANTEE US THEM!

Why are our own fans not getting this

Never asked about used to, I used to get moved as well, now I don’t and I like it that way. I take with user name you sit in bar72 now ? So if want them in so badly to get to piggery why don’t you give your seat you like to someone who is being moved and you can sit on what ever crap restricted view ticket office give them away from folk sat with for years ? Ok?

i sit in club72 yes and pay nearly 2500 a year for the trouble and thats why i wouldnt be asked to move but i would happily take my turn moving if it meant i got a chance of an away ticket.

I totally get that people wouldnt want to move but i think its for the greater good. Why would you want to deprive future generations of ever getting a chance to go to our biggest away fixture. The 800 is just tit for tat school boy stuff

i sit in club72 yes and pay nearly 2500 a year for the trouble and thats why i wouldnt be asked to move but i would happily take my turn moving if it meant i got a chance of an away ticket.

I totally get that people wouldnt want to move but i think its for the greater good. Why would you want to deprive future generations of ever getting a chance to go to our biggest away fixture. The 800 is just tit for tat school boy stuff
Bar 72 members are like offshore workers, always got to bring money into nearly every conversation
I'll let you know if I get allocated an away ticket and you can swap me
Any particular game you want?
We should never change their allocation

Bar 72 members are like offshore workers, always got to bring money into nearly every conversation
I'll let you know if I get allocated an away ticket and you can swap me
im sure with your connections your never short of an away ticket.

Its part of the problem with rangers, same folk seem to get access to tickets before the rest of us. Same faces seem to be very lucky in ballots

im sure with your connections your never short of an away ticket.

Its part of the problem with rangers, same folk seem to get access to tickets before the rest of us. Same faces seem to be very lucky in ballots
You are aiming at the wrong target, I have only been to 4 away games in about five years, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Sheffield

Turn ? No it would need to be EVERY time, because for us it’s not a turn it’s EVERY time.

And there it is , you pay more so shouldn’t have to move ? Well tell you what I pay for 3 season tickets , when factor in all the costs for all other games it’s not far off that

I’d also not see an issue not letting future generations in that hole , last time I was there was an accident waiting to happen, that was 15 years ago

Last edited:
You are aiming at the wrong target, I have only been to 4 away games in about five years, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Sheffield

not aimed at you at all. I was only stating that if you decided that you wanted an away ticket you would get one easily. Its always been the same with the club

Celtic couldn’t guarantee us tickets for the January game when offered away allocation in August. Tickets were then recalled

They’ve now reciprocated

Hopefully both boards grow up from April onwards

Turn ? No it would need to be EVERY time, because for us it’s not a turn it’s EVERY time.

And there it is , you pay more so shouldn’t have to move ? Well tell you what I pay for 3 season tickets , when factor in all the costs for all other games it’s not far off that

I’d also not see an issue not letting future generations in that hole , last time I was there was an accident waiting to happen that was 15 years ago

I dont think you read me properly. Because im in hospitality i wouldnt be asked to move but id happily take a turn in moving like everybody else in order to get a chance at an away ticket. That would be a fair way.

Gutted not be going tonight. Not a fan of our team going there with absolute no backing at all.

Doesn't even feel like there's an OF game tonight right now.

Only 1 set of fans at any game is shit
Hear hear. I feel sick about it tbh

Even Celtic fans in my work are saying it’ll be pish without away fans

I dont think you read me properly. Because im in hospitality i wouldnt be asked to move but id happily take a turn in moving like everybody else in order to get a chance at an away ticket. That would be a fair way.
I’m in BF and would move no problem, even take my turn in restricted

I’ve been moved before and wouldn’t mind it again

not aimed at you at all. I was only stating that if you decided that you wanted an away ticket you would get one easily. Its always been the same with the club
To be honest I wouldn't ask anyone for an away ticket for an Old Firm game as I think it would be unfair
Maybe a European Final lol

if it continues and I never step foot in that vile place again I wont lose any sleep

Reactions: VGM
Oh I get you , I’ve just called you out on it , you won’t need to move because you pay more and in hospitality so it would never be your issue regardless of what you say.

You keep saying take turn, won’t be turn for the folk who need to move, it be every time , you’ve clearly said you won’t do that every time

All very nice to sit and say others should move when you know it don’t affect you

Talksport talking about this at the moment if anyone wants to give them a call and tell them the real reason.

They’ve just quoted John Hartson who said we banned their fans because they were beating us…
John Hartson is a brain dead Buffoon.

Reactions: VGM
Personally think an allocation of 3000 each would be good

The days of the full Broomloan should never come back. And if they somehow did then I would expect every season ticket holder to take a turn on missing out on the home fixture to accommodate the away support, rather than just having the broomloan ST holders miss out every time.

Oh I get you , I’ve just called you out on it , you won’t need to move because you pay more and in hospitality so it would never be your issue regardless of what you say.

You keep saying take turn, won’t be turn for the folk who need to move, it be every time , you’ve clearly said you won’t do that every time

All very nice to sit and say others should move when you know it don’t affect you
If you sat in the Broomloan until a few years ago, you knew you had to move for the OF games

Anyone buying a ST in the Broomloan over the last couple of years would surely have known at some point in the future the subject of their allocation would be raised again.

Hopefully the club grow a set and give them 2500 going forward so we get the same at the piggery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back