Why do we not have any tickets for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that people don’t recall this…just saying.
It is, they acted like the untrustworthy rats they are and pulled their usual vicTIM crap when didn’t get their way

Also we didn’t have to offer them any at all at start of season due to red zone , but we did and THEY tried to pull a fast one , what is up with our fans they don’t see this?

Ideally we come to an agreement that allows away fans back in. Going to the Piggery and winning is one of the best feelings as a Rangers fan.

The problem is that we should never have allowed them to give us 7,000 tucked away in the corner, while they had 7,000 across a full stand. The time to challenge this was years ago when they redeveloped the dump. We should have been given the full stand behind the goal, as we used to get pre rebuild, or we should have got the same % they get at Ibrox, which would equal roughly 9,000 tickets.

Unfortunately, we are in a position that neither club will back down from and thousands of young bears will never experience that feeling of winning at the Pigsty.

No idea but after we have both had 0 fans now we should up the away allocations to 2-3000 each.

Easily done without affecting ST holders and makes for a better atmosphere.
They would stick the 2-3,000 Rangers supporters in a corner,with restricted view for some.They would have 2-3,000 premium seats at Ibrox.
Keep it the way it is.

We should have demanded a red zone or an allocation. They would never have accepted this if the game was at Ibrox albeit they’d have the mhedia creating a hullabaloo on their behalf.

Is it too late to request a red zone?

We should be requesting one tomorrow just because.

The seethe for the 800 cancelled tickets would be worth it.

Agree with most comments above, and we should retaliate and give them zero for next OF at Ibrox. They started it and only they can end it!

I'm open to giving them the 800 or on a reciprocal basis
Especially so the boys that got home and away get a chance of a ticket and the team to celebrate with when we score
But never again the full stand for them t

Besides we have 47k season tickets ,we don't need them

Unless you're Celtic FC.

So now we've to be the nice guys and bend over for them in April.

The SPFL should have ordered them to give us an allocation.

We should have requested a red zone too if we still could once it was established they were not giving us an allocation.
We are to nice as a club to play games like that . We don’t want to kick up the fuss

If the game was at Ibrox tomorrow you can guarentee they would have

Had the boot been on the other foot and we were at Ibrox tomorrow night then you can guarantee they would have caused a big stoochie.

Our board need to toughen up here.

My tupence worth we should give them a couple of k club deck seats out of tv view but were the media can't ignore their sectarian song book ....
Wherever they are, in whatever stadium, the media will always ignore the reptiles songbook.

This has also been bugging me for a few weeks. We gave them no tickets as per the rules at that time. Away fans are now back in stadiums on a weekly basis and there are no red zones required. Surely it is a breach of the rules?

It probably is a breach of the rules, but are the media and Doncaster about to make a fuss and start criticising the Peasants. ?

Dunno but give it 5 min if they start misplacing passes and playing badly and that place will turn toxic very quickly. Especially for those new players.

Have you noticed there has been absolutely zero mention of this in the press? Do you think we'll get wee snidey digs from Crocker and Walker about the lack of away fans?
Yes therell be digs but it will all be at Rangers , therell be nothing said about no guarantee from celtc for tickets at this game before 1st Old Firm or that celtics allocation had been printed out

For those that are on here saying they would not give them a penny etc....

If we both make it to the semi finals of the cup, I assume you won't be going to our semi? Seeing as the whole pot is shared between all 4 clubs in the semis.

Or if crowds were allowed last season, you would have boycotted our tie against them at Ibrox because they get a cut of the gate money?

For those that are on here saying they would not give them a penny etc....

If we both make it to the semi finals of the cup, I assume you won't be going to our semi? Seeing as the whole pot is shared between all 4 clubs in the semis.

Or if crowds were allowed last season, you would have boycotted our tie against them at Ibrox because they get a cut of the gate money?
not been in hampden since barry gave them two fingers and am sure if crowds were allowed the price of tickets would have been the minimum required which we did in another game in the past

Because they are petty bastards
We didn’t give them tickets earlier in the season when crowds were just allowed back and it was pretty much just home crowds getting.
Those twats spat the dummy and decided we weren’t getting any for their dump

Scunnering for us regular away followers not to be there to tonight or be there at all in the near future due to the ridiculous 800 allocations.

Sooner a compromise is made, the better.

Scunnering for us regular away followers not to be there to tonight or be there at all in the near future due to the ridiculous 800 allocations.

Sooner a compromise is made, the better.
Nothing to do with Rangers why you aren't at the game tonight. It's Celtic being given carte blanche to bend the rules whenever they like.

Because they are petty bastards
We didn’t give them tickets earlier in the season when crowds were just allowed back and it was pretty much just home crowds getting.
Those twats spat the dummy and decided we weren’t getting any for their dump
We did offer them tickets though, but they then tried to be sneaky bastards and wouldn't guarantee we'd get tickets for this maych, so we rightly told them to %^*& off and removed the offer of tickets.

No idea but after we have both had 0 fans now we should up the away allocations to 2-3000 each.

Easily done without affecting ST holders and makes for a better atmosphere.
Where do you put all the ST holders then?Removing them just to replace them with utter vermin doesn't sit right with me at all.

Unsurprisingly those who didn't want away fans wouldn't answer my quesion on the other thread which was. . . . Are you happy we're going there tonight with our players running the gauntlet with no backing?

It needs resolved

Tit for tat is my answer. They had to advertise their unsold tickets to their season ticket holders if I remember correctly. I imagine it’ll go back to the 800 or so the next two.

There will be plenty of seats available as well after about 35 minutes when we are 3-0 up.

I agree football needs away fans but there’s no chance they ever go back to getting a full stand corner to corner whilst we get a wee pishy section. Back to 800 each from now on. They get what we get, literally no reason whatsoever to change that and give them more of an advantage at our home.

IMG-20220201-WA0006.jpg

Unsurprisingly those who didn't want away fans wouldn't answer my quesion on the other thread which was. . . . Are you happy we're going there tonight with our players running the gauntlet with no backing?

It needs resolved
This is THEIR fault for trying to pull a fast one in august. We offered them 800 when we didn’t need too due to the red zones. What part of this are folk not getting ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back