Wi-fi at Ibrox

Take it you never read your season renewal form or tucked the box for stadium wi-fi, it was free at that point but to get it now it’s a £19 set up fee, you can call the T/O and set it up.
The WiFi isn’t the fastest but it gets you most things unless you want to stream a film it ok
Is that true Nokia 910 loyal

Would annoy me if cunts were sitting on their phone during the game, turn WiFi on before and at half time so we check the scores then turn it off once the teams are out.
And lock the doors to keep the subway loyal in too.

I don’t gamble so the coupon element doesn’t bother me but I would like to know the scores in other SPL and EPL games. I wouldn’t mind if they just put them on the big screen at HT but they don’t do that either.

Was with o2 untill recently, never had a signal at any football. Changed to EE and now able to get a signal throughout the full game.

I like to check my coupon at half time and see how it’s doing. Can never got onto my apps to see

They should read out t he half time scores or even put them on the big screen.

The old wifi was a spiv scam and netted the rogues some money allegedly

This is correct mate, the system that they installed couldn't handle anywhere near the number of connections we require on a match day, it was a complete waste of money.

You can see the wireless AP's around the stadium, totally useless.

It is a simple system to design, install and configure so hopefully we get it right this time.

IN other news, I noticed that with the cladding improvements in the Copeland Rear, the Spiv WIFI routers dangling from the ceiling have been removed

I always message a mate on WhatsApp if we have been denied a penalty or a goal is offside etc. to see what the replay showed. I check scores for other games. I sometimes like to take a photo of a UB displays etc and upload them to Instagram.

Having said that, my phone is in my pocket for the vast majority of the game, if not the full 90 minutes most games.

Well considering we have multiple suspect refereeing decisions most games, you’ve kind of contradicted yourself there.

Your phone can’t possibly be in your pocket if you always check with your mate what the replay shows as the refereeing is so appalling.

I have never understood the fascination with having wi-fi at Ibrox

I think some posters who have friends and family living abroad find it advantageous so the can text them during game if there’s a goal scored it means if there time zones are behind the UK they can put a first goal scorer on and get there coupon up every home game

surprised the bookies haven’t caught onto this scam

Would have been good to have been able to put a bet on Alfie for first goal second half but couldn't get a signal to do it.
Had taken Defoe earlier as Alfie wasn't in the starting line up

Smashin , so more people can bring their kids and let them sit on their I-pads for 90 mins.

Would have been good to have been able to put a bet on Alfie for first goal second half but couldn't get a signal to do it.
Had taken Defoe earlier as Alfie wasn't in the starting line up
Do you sit in cf2 by any chance? Defoe and 5-0!!!!!
Guy next to me was exact same

Since I read on here about switching to 3G, I can get on the internet fine now if I need to.

Only an issue at HT.

Tried the switching to 3g thing a few times myself still absolutely nothing on EE

Guy in front of me is EE and he’s never off his phone, works fine for him!

I’m O2 and it’s ok on 3G. Able to get on WhatsApp now

Back