Will Beale go after any villa or QPR players ?

Hopefully Chris Willock, looks a handful.

I think they would be looking for a fee that we wouldnt be keen to pay though

He’s on a free
Really???, I checked online and it looks like he signed and extension to 2025.

Double checked there, says expected to.....

Says it expires in the summer but QPR have an option to extend by a year, doesnt really say if he has an option to say no to this extension or if it is in QPRs control

Would be a really decent option for us if we could get him for free or a low fee.

Chris Willock - QPR- LW/RW

Ilias Chair would be a coup. AM - QPR
Is Ilias Chair a sitting midfielder?

Hope not most of Villa players are crap and over priced. Haven't watched any QPR games most would be affordable playing in the championship.

If Dykes wants to reference a snake he should look in the mirror given supposed previous affair with Jim Thomson's missus (I believe now married to Dykes I believe) after he was taken in by them at QoS - I read all of this via a Sun newspaper post btw on some website btw - so not 100% true of its validity.
100% truth

Really like Chair and Willock but not sure if they would do well under the pressure of winning every game at Rangers (the real Rangers)

23 games were missed out of a total of 121. Balogun was fit 81% of the time at Rangers and has missed 2 games at QPR, neither of which were through injury.

Compared to our current CBs:

Helander - 0% (0/27)
Souttar - 3.7% (1/27)
Goldson - 62% (17/27)
Davies - 66% (18/27)

Some good young players at Villa.

Iroegbunam is on loan at QPR from Villa. Athletic centre midfielder. Could be one to keep an eye out for next season.

Back