Will the Euro home game be an sell out?

Definitely sell out. No doubt about it

Fans need to sing our hearts out for the whole game and unsettle the Macedonians and make sure we beat them and hopefully put the tie to bed.

Full house and getting behind the team and hopefully they shit it

48,681 when I attended our Euro 1st leg v Progres last July:

vs Stevie Ge55ard's first official match in charge of Rangers, which I shall also be at -

you bet this will sell out!

WIll the first game of Gerrard, and the first game of the season, and the first Euro game of the season, be a sellout?

What a stupid question. The only bit that won't be sold out will be the box of away supporters.

Think demand for this is going to be about 60/70k. There’s a real buzz about it from the bears in my work already

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Early rounds in Europe and friendlies are never a sellout never mind tens of thousands being disappointed in not getting a ticket.

I'm planning to come back to Scotland for this.
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for non ST holders?

I'll be in NI but it will definitely sell out I'd imagine. Was hoping the away leg would be first.

I'll be in NI but it will definitely sell out I'd imagine. Was hoping the away leg would be first.

It still could be. The fixture dates haven't been cofirmed yet as the 3 Macedonian teams were all drawn to play at home in the first leg and all play in the same city (with 2 sharing a stadium)

I'm planning to come back to Scotland for this.
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for non ST holders?

I imagine we will be waiting until the fixture dates are confirmed but things will move quickly after that. I suspect maybe ST pre-sale to go on sale Mon/Tues next week with general sale Thurs/Fri but that is pure guesswork.

It will be sold out or there about there will be many fans desperate to see the players under Gerrard playing competitive football for the first time

Will sell out no bother.

Anyone away on the 12th make sure you give your ticket to someone ;)

Full house, start of the Gerrard reign and our euro adventure.

Let’s go

I take it, if this is on the 12th of July , it be a evening kick off?

What a way to celebrate the 12th, band and then watch the Sons of William in Orange, future's bright, future's Orange.

Love your commitment MoodyBlue :)
Under my instructions, Public Sale queue has started already.............. :D

airport.jpg

WIll the first game of Gerrard, and the first game of the season, and the first Euro game of the season, be a sellout?

What a stupid question. The only bit that won't be sold out will be the box of away supporters.
It would be a good idea to open that area for bears,and we could still accommodate the small amount of away fans safely if they let the club know how many tickets,would that be ok with UEFA

I’m on CCS but I’m on holiday so I won’t be there. I have offered it to a work colleague though so hopefully my seat will be taken

The fact you cant use secondary ticketing for cccs games will mean there will be empty seats scattered around the ground despite them being sold.

Must be a sign of the times, as the majority of Rangers fans I know don't bother with the walk (could just be the sample of people I know, to be fair).

Will be the Rangers game for me, all those going on the 12th, enjoy your day.

The fact you cant use secondary ticketing for cccs games will mean there will be empty seats scattered around the ground despite them being sold.
People have family and mates to give their tickets to if they can't make a game,not everybody does the secondary ticketing

Must be a sign of the times, as the majority of Rangers fans I know don't bother with the walk (could just be the sample of people I know, to be fair).

Will be the Rangers game for me, all those going on the 12th, enjoy your day.

I was always a bit taken a back by people (and they were "go every week fans") saying that if Rangers were playing they'd be at the walk instead as it took priority.

I guess folk are softening their thoughts on religion in general so you're probably right small sample size or not.

People have family and mates to give their tickets to if they can't make a game,not everybody does the secondary ticketing
People in Northern Ireland for example have to go through the hassle of getting the TO to print out tickets at the cost of ÂŁ5 for games like this as I doubt there will be any buses running, unless they want to post their smartcard to Scotland which is unlikely.

Are these parking restrictions in place for this game?
Will be driving up from work down south so my timings will be tight as it is without having to factor in parking miles from the ground.

Back