Will Thursday be affected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty confident we will be fine on Thursday.

Winning the league is a wonderful achievement that we were all so desperate for.

However, we are really close to a historic run in Europe and that’s probably the only thing that can enhance the historic status of this squad.

I really believe that if we get through this next round then we might just win the thing, I’ve just got a feeling.

Last edited:
I think the tactics will be different anyway this week, I don't expect us to be bombing forward to try and win the game over there.

And as someone said i don't think ALL of the players were really drinking as heavily as it looked anyway. They might have had 5/6 beers which wouldn't make much impact after a few sessions

I think the tactics will be different anyway this week, I don't expect us to be bombing forward to try and win the game over there.

And as someone said i don't think ALL of the players were really drinking as heavily as it looked anyway. They might have had 5/6 beers which wouldn't make much impact after a few sessions

I just hope Shagger's managed to sober up after a few 'sessions' of his own, he's usually quite important in these ties! :))
Desperate for us to progress in the EL.

Not letting them celebrate would have had a negative mental impact.

3 almost 4 days of good recovery will leave them with little to no phycial impact from drink.

But guarantee if we get beat some people on here will be moaning about the lack of professionalism and not rangers standards type of crap.

Unless they where on the marching powder which I very highly doubt the weekends antics wont have any effect on them come now. We will be raring to go on Thursday on an absolute high!

Not letting them celebrate would have had a negative mental impact.

3 almost 4 days of good recovery will leave them with little to no phycial impact from drink.

But guarantee if we get beat some people on here will be moaning about the lack of professionalism and not rangers standards type of crap.

I duno someone is on asking about the hangovers.

they can focus now on the EL with the league done and dusted. might focus them now all the pressure is off

I think with Champions you can click the switch on when it's required, if there are concerns of cobwebs with any player then we have decent back up in all areas

The booze for one or 2 sessions will have pretty much no effect.

becoming proven winners, kicking a bastard monkey into the long grass will have a massive effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back