Will you be taking in a game in person this weekend?

Will you be attending a game of football this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 74 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 219 74.7%

• Total voters

A Magician Named Gob

International games are usually dull as dishwater at the best of times outside of the tournaments, but Scotland only having a friendly for once because we've already qualified is an unusual position to be in.

Obviously the friendly between Scotland and Netherlands will be as pointless as it is boring, but where are we going for a football fix this weekend with Rangers/no domestic top flight football?

Are there any particularly important/crucial top or bottom of the table games?

Carlisle v Stevenage at Brunton Park for me. United in poor form and seemingly awaiting the inevitable; hopefully they can get a good result, and put some smiles on faces.

Yes going to see Ayamonte v Seville C on Saturday. Hopefully post pics of scran and beer.

Went to one at that level a few years ago - Uterera near Seville. Was a small bar/cafe next to the pitch and just stood having a beer and whilst many basically had a picnic!

Women's Cup Final at Tynecastle on Sunday - Rangers v Partick Thistle

Not sure if I'll take a match in on Saturday yet - Shotts Bon Accord is a 5 minute walk from where I stay and I haven't watched them yet so might head along

International games are usually dull as dishwater at the best of times outside of the tournaments, but Scotland only having a friendly for once because we've already qualified is an unusual position to be in.

Obviously the friendly between Scotland and Netherlands will be as pointless as it is boring, but where are we going for a football fix this weekend with Rangers/no domestic top flight football?

Are there any particularly important/crucial top or bottom of the table games?
Nah , as usual fkn mind numbing without the Bears playing. Only good thing about this one is injured players get a bit more time to recover hopefully.

No. Usually have to make a schedule to keep myself busy when it's International week.

Hate it, although we did need it.

This international window has been brilliant in terms of timing for us.
Astonishingly we’ll still get folks on here moaning about the international break - think on ya muppets
If (big if) we can get Sima back playing after it, this could be hugely significant.
Also McAusland needs recovery time, I hope he’s not with NI
I trust Cantwell will be getting himself fully fit as well.
When we play Hibs on March 30th I’d love to see us lead with
………………..Butland
Tav ……Goldson…Souttar.. Yilmaz
…………Lundstram Diomande
McCausland.Cantwell..Sima
………………Silva

Bringing on Lawrence when Cantwell slows
Bringing on Dessers or Roofe for Sima, moving Dessers or Roofe up top and Silva out left
We’ll have far too much for Hibs

Last edited:
Visiting friends in Kent so going to see a local derby as herne Bay take on seven oaks.

I saw raith beat dunfermline earlier this season and suspect this game will be better

This international window has been brilliant in terms of timing for us.
Astonishingly we’ll still get folks on here moaning about the international break - think on ya muppets
If (big if) we can get Sima back playing after it, this could be hugely significant.
Also McAusland needs recovery time, I hope he’s not with NI
I trust Cantwell will be getting himself fully fit as well.
When we play Hibs on March 30th I’d love to see us lead with
………………..Butland
Tav ……Goldson…Souttar.. Yilmaz
…………Lundstram Diomande
McCausland.Cantwell..Sima
………………Silva

Bringing on Lawrence when Cantwell slows
Bringing on Dessers or Roofe for Sima, moving Dessers or Roofe up top and Silva out left
We’ll have far too much for Hibs
Sima won't be starting v Hibs mate. Hopefully Sterling is back.

Going along to Tynecastle on Sunday to watch Rangers Women.
It was a great day out last year and I would highly recommend it - especially to those with younger children. There was lots on for them plus a chance to meet some of the players and tickets are cheap.

Hurlford v Pollok in the West Cup. Hopefully their pitch is alright looks a bit soggy and cold this weekend.

Contemplating TNS v Airdrie in the Challenge Cup for sheer randomness.

Yip Stockport v MK Dons for me , as I’m down visiting my cousin and his young son is a Co. Supporter
Enjoy your day. Listen out for the County version of the Sash.

County need the win, been drifting a bit the past few weeks. If the game gets dull, you can always switch to watching the aircraft pass directly over Edgeley Park just before landing at Manchester. Plane spotting and fitbaw, what's not to like?

Back