Will you be taking in a game in person this weekend?

Will you be attending a game of football this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 74 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 219 74.7%

• Total voters
Under 17s game for me Saturday at 12

I get more enjoyment out of watching young adults / amateur football than i do watching dross in the lower leagues personally.

Jut talking about this with my boy on the school run. Not sure where we'll go but likely Clyde or Falkirk

Last edited:
Not uber staunch or anything but the thought just wouldn't occur to me to go to a game outside Rangers in Scotland.
Yeah I am the same personally.
If I were going to a game aside Rangers it would be from another country.

International games are usually dull as dishwater at the best of times outside of the tournaments, but Scotland only having a friendly for once because we've already qualified is an unusual position to be in.

Obviously the friendly between Scotland and Netherlands will be as pointless as it is boring, but where are we going for a football fix this weekend with Rangers/no domestic top flight football?

Are there any particularly important/crucial top or bottom of the table games?
England vs Brazil tomorrow and then back down for England vs Belgium on Tuesday.

Saturday, 23rd March 2024

ko 2pm

Largs Thistle v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

Barrfields Stadium
KA30 8NL

Barrfields – Snackbar

A traditional range of Hot & Cold snacks available before and during the match including: –

Theesel Pie – £2.00
Mince Pie – £1.90
Sausage Roll £2.00
Bridie – £2.00
Hot Dog – £1.50
Curry / Chillie with Rice – £2.50

Soup – £1.70
Tea – £1.10
Coffee – £1.10
Bovril £1.10
Cans – £1.20
Lucozade – £2.00

#Theesel – Cabin Bar​

A warm welcome in the cozy Cabin Bar with drinks including: –

Cans & Bottled Beer – £2.50
Cans Cider – £2.50
Spirits – £2.50

Anyone can use The Cabin Bar and kids are allowed in.

Mon the Theesel! :)

Last edited:

ko 2pm

Barrfields Stadium
KA30 8NL

Barrfields – Snackbar

A traditional range of Hot & Cold snacks available before and during the match including: –

Theesel Pie – £2.00
Mince Pie – £1.90
Sausage Roll £2.00
Bridie – £2.00
Hot Dog – £1.50

Soup – £1.70
Tea – £1.10
Coffee – £1.10
Bovril £1.10
Cans – £1.20
Lucozade – £2.00

#Theesel – Cabin Bar​

Cans Cider – £2.50
Spirits – £2.50

Can anyone use the Cabin? And are kids allowed in?

ko 2pm

Barrfields Stadium
KA30 8NL

Barrfields – Snackbar

Theesel Pie – £2.00
Mince Pie – £1.90
Sausage Roll £2.00
Bridie – £2.00
Hot Dog – £1.50

Soup – £1.70
Tea – £1.10
Coffee – £1.10
Bovril £1.10
Cans – £1.20
Lucozade – £2.00

#Theesel – Cabin Bar​

Cans Cider – £2.50
Spirits – £2.50

My wee nephew was MotM for Largs Thistle last weekend so hoping he carries on that good form. He hadn’t been getting a start recently so has something to prove

Caledonian Locos v Craigmark up at Petershill Park tomorrow for me, kids football at 9am on Sunday then will watch the Rangers ladies against Partick Thistle on the TV on Sunday afternoon

the-hangover-alan.gif

I was tempted to go and watch Rathfriland Rangers but I’m far too busy and would rather just get the things I need to done.

Real Valladolid have 2 home games this week, so yes!

However we are rotten this year. It's gonna be a tough watch!

¡Aúpa Pucela!

Anyone can use The Cabin and yes, kids are allowed in.
:)
I have a bus pass due to health and my wee nephew has one due to his age. So free bus from Gourock to Largs, quick ice-cream at Nardini’s then bus to stadium. And is it £9 a ticket for an adult and free for a kid? Nice day out with the wee man.

Hospitality for 9 of us at Stirling Albion V Montrose tomorrow. Been talking about doing it for a while, only £90 a head.
Have you been before?

My uncle is taking me. Was meant to be for Alloa game but have had to change it to Annan game.

I hope the grub is good as the football will no doubt be shocking :D

I have a bus pass due to health and my wee nephew has one due to his age. So free bus from Gourock to Largs, quick ice-cream at Nardini’s then bus to stadium. And is it £9 a ticket for an adult and free for a kid? Nice day out with the wee man.

Visiting Barrfields Stadium

69-72 Brisbane Rd, Largs KA30 8NL

Adult Admission: £9.00

Concession Admission: £5.00

Child admission: Free (Children under 16 are welcome to the matches but must be accompanied by an adult).​

International football does nothing for me now. Been to a few Scotland games years ago, but the rise of the tranny army plonkers and anti Rangers sentiment amongst them has soured it for me.
Hate the international breaks (is that a crime?).

Broxburn v Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts in the Semi Final of the East of Scotland Qualifying Cup.
Brox rule!

Give other senior clubs absolutely no income by paying to watch.
Better helping your local junior or amateurs team as long as they're Rangers friendly of course

Coleraine showgrounds for me as usual to clinch sixth place for the split. Thats about our lot this season but love it none the less.

Back