Will you be taking in a game in person this weekend?

Will you be attending a game of football this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 74 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 219 74.7%

• Total voters
So trip to Wembley was worth it, not the best result but the wee man got to meet the 96 legends and none other than Gazza. I was like a wee kid when he came over to us, a moment I’ll never forget.

The match day experience offered at Wembley was tremendous.

So trip to Wembley was worth it, not the best result but the wee man got to meet the 96 legends and none other than Gazza. I was like a wee kid when he came over to us, a moment I’ll never forget.

The match day experience offered at Wembley was tremendous.
Excellent you both had a great day. Brilliant memories for your laddie to have with you.

What was the Club Wembley concourse like?

Went to England v Brazil last night.
The club Wembley facilities are tremendous.
Spacious bars, multiple good quality food outlets, never felt overcrowded, there was even a pick & mix section for the kids.
The only very minor fault I could give was that when the time came to take your seats, the heated concourse made the cold outside a bit uncomfortable. But that would be staying firmly into ‘spoilt bastard’ territory.
All in all it’s an unbelievable set up

Excellent you both had a great day. Brilliant memories for your laddie to have with you.

What was the Club Wembley concourse like?
As poster below says, it’s tremendous. Price of a pint a bit steep but it’s London after all, £7.40 on the Camden Hells, plenty of choices for food. Good bits for the kids, my lad is 10 and he loved it. The Lionesses and the 3 Lions bars are very good pre game with live music etc, after match we stayed for an hour until the crowd dispersed and walked onto the free train to Marylebone.

Great experience and hope my boss at work offers me them again !

Not long home , took in Stockport v MK dons

Good game , score line was a travesty to MK Dons who were by far the better team in first half
Honestly a gk error and two breakaways were Stockport only arracks , MK were camped in county’s box but missed countless chances
Second half county sat in and hit them on the break scoring a last minute goal to further distort the scoreline
Abysmal weather great wee stadium and got a couple of pints at half time
Stockport standard probably wee bit better than our championship standard but certainly not premier level
Hope they go up also hope mk dons go up to

I took in the Carlisle v Stevenage game , as I wanted Stevenage to win i was Happy with the draw, but in my opinion Carlisle should have won . Also spoke with Greg Stewart at half time he was there seeing his good friend Kane Hemmings playing for Stevenage.

Back