MOTM Poll Willem II v Rangers - 20:00 Thursday - RangersTV UK & Rest of the World

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Amazing that folk cant just enjoy a great result.
Got to find something to moan about.
Give yourselves a wee night off guys and look forward to next Thursday

I believe we have supporters that want Gerrard to flop because they told all and sundry that he would when he was signing.
Same with the Castore stuff, folk want it to be sh*te so they can prove a point. Its all about them and not the Rangers. We have some Pathetic individuals that call themselves Rangers fans on here

Last edited:
We’ll agree to disagree. Hagi was not a ‘man down’ as you suggested. He’s had a decent game and grew in to it. Put himself about and never one hid. He’s not as fast and flashy as you’d like and maybe not blood and snotters but this guy will be a great player for us. To have his technicality and vision in the team is well worth it.
No problem lad. None at all.
A boy like that will get better but he really was frustrating me 1st half when every other player was giving 100%.
He'll have better days but needs to learn quick.

Didn't see that coming before the match, and certainly didn't see it coming after 15 mins! Fantastic result and good to see us being so clinical.

That’s a great European performance. Rode our luck a bit early on against a decent team but the third goal really killed them off. You could literally see the heads drop. They were a decent outfit but they found out tonight what European football is all about.

Delighted with that result and despite a few careless moments, overall a sound performance.
Difficult to argue with a 4-0 win away to a side who finished fifth in the Eredivisie.

Unable to watch tonight but looked a convincing win. However going through the match thread and it seems we struggled? Or is it the follow follow standard where we win 4 0 and some still find negatives?

I don't feel confident at all tonight, this being a one off game goes against us.

Hope in a few hours I'll be getting called a panty wetter!

OK, it looks like my drawers were damp after all.

Our European record under Gerrard is astonishing when you think what he inherited. Let's hope this is the season he can replicate it domestically.

They where rapid up front tremendous pace and movement from their forwards cannot say the same for defence we looked like we could have scored every time we went up the park.

They were missing two of their first choice defenders, according to my Dutch mate. Happy days! :)

Unable to watch tonight but looked a convincing win. However going through the match thread and it seems we struggled? Or is it the follow follow standard where we win 4 0 and some still find negatives?
First 20 minutes we couldnt get any rhythm and they had a couple of chances, and should probably have went ahead, but we scored 2 goals quickly and settled. Although if it wasnt for McGregors superb save it wouldve been at least 2-1 at half time and you risk them getting momentum back.

2nd half was pretty much a procession though.

Back