Willie Collum to referee against that lot in the 2nd of Jan.

The 2-1 win at the piggery? He was a fcking joke that day!
Not on the funny side of joke. Most of them are just shite but that will live in my memory how blatant it was. Even by a very low standard that was just blatant cheating

I don't mind Willie he's not scared to card them or anybody or give a pen to us at the stydome .

I dont think he's a cheat just a shit referee!

I so hope he gives us a penalty that's a match winner !

The fix is in troops just checked the SFA referees site and it is now showing as still 02/01/2022 but with Bobby Madden the champion of added on time and bonus penalty awards

The fix is in troops just checked the SFA referees site and it is now showing as still 02/01/2022 but with Bobby Madden the champion of added on time and bonus penalty awards
I did think to myself we won’t get Willie now it will probably be Clancy , the fact it’s madden gives me little comfort but it won’t be as bad if as expected it’s an empty stadium. He’s really bad for playing to the crowd especially in that midden.

When they are allowed to pick the day of the game, you really can't complain when they get to hand pick the referee as well.

Hoping it is wrong I mean why amend the ref but not the date?
If crowds are back in and it was just not spfl assistance again to help with the tims casualty list/Covid (pmsl) I would prefer Collum apart from sending off one of our players for blowing a kiss to an opponent can't remember any poor officiating from him , whereas Madden....Aberdeen games spring to mind!

I was really surprised when i read it was Collum as he has always stood up to them and all the intimidation on and off the park.

Dont know if this is true but the celtic board would pick Madden by far the most biased of the lot.

Hoping it is wrong I mean why amend the ref but not the date?
If crowds are back in and it was just not spfl assistance again to help with the tims casualty list/Covid (pmsl) I would prefer Collum apart from sending off one of our players for blowing a kiss to an opponent can't remember any poor officiating from him , whereas Madden....Aberdeen games spring to mind!
Na you're not wrong mate. We're doomed.

I have always regarded Collum as fair when he referees. Clancy, by contrast in my opinion, is a different matter. His refereeing at their place on 29 December 2019 was outrageously biased and it was only because we won - despite his best efforts on their part - that there was no call from our club for an SFA inquiry into his refereeing that day.
Still running about 8 minutes into added on time that day, cheating bastard.

Back